Of course Chase's face lights up when he sees Lexi. "Hey, Buttercup." 

I notice that the only free seats are the three ones next to Chase's left, no doubt his doing. So Lexi has to sit next to him, "Hey, Casanova." She sits down beside him. I sit beside her and Rohan beside me.

I nod to Kai and Reid, "Hey, knuckleheads." 

They glower but smirk. 

"What are you guys doing for Thanksgiving?" Kai asks as he takes a sip of his water.

"Seeing my parents in Boston." Reid answers.

"Going to see dad in Alabama." Chase says.

Lexi calls over a waiter. She orders a iced tea. Rohan orders a Pepsi and I order a coffee.

"What about you, Lex?" Kai asks.

She crosses her arms on the table, "Seeing both my parents in Texas." 

"We're going to New York." I answer for me and Rohan.

Kai furrows his brows, "Your not seeing your mom?" He asks Rohan.

"She has a case she has to go to Florida for, but we'll have dinner with her when she comes back." Rohan answers.

"How was that? You meeting Alice?" Kai asks me.

I nod, "Good. She's nice, amazing." I elbow Rohan, "Talks a lot of Italian."

Reid even nods, "Yeah sometimes it's hard to understand her. But she's a wonderful woman." 

Chase nods as he takes a seat of water but I see him swallow harder, "Chase is that vodka?" I whisper.

He shakes his head.

I grab the glass and sniff, scrunch my nose. "Chase." I hiss.

He grins, "It's not all vodka. And I swear it'll be my only glass." He snatches the glass back.

Just then Coach Davis comes over, "I'm glad you guys could make it."

"Of course, Coach." I say smiling.

He takes a look around the table and stops when he sees Lexi, "So your the girl Chase can't stop talking about."

Lexi chokes on air as her eyes widen and she looks to Chase who is taking extra interest in his plate.

"Well I got to go make the rounds, have fun." He says before walking away. 

I look sharply to Chase, "Coach will beat your ass if he catches you with that." 

Chase takes a sip, "I know that's why I made it look like water."

I roll my eyes but then the waiter comes with our drinks. But I stop him, "Can I order a cappuccino."

She nods before walking off.

Rohan furrows his brows at me in question.

"I'm getting you to try it." I grin.

"That ain't going to work, Kitty. Ro hates coffee." Chase muses.

I look at Chase, "Yeah well a cappuccino isn't entirely coffee." I shrug.

"Don't torture me, Fly." Rohan whines.

I roll my eyes, "C'mon just a sip?"

Rohan looks into my eyes for a few seconds before, "Fine."

"Holy shit. If it's that easy I should go out and buy contacts and a wig." Reid jokes.

Rohan glowers at him.

But it's not long before the waiter comes back with the cappuccino. I pass it to Rohan who hesitates, "One sip." 

He sighs before grabbing the cup and taking a slow sip. We're practically on the edge of our seats.

"Merda." Rohan mutters after his sip.

I smile, "You like it?"

He looks at him. "Yes." He says grudgingly.

I practically squeal. I look at Chase, "See." 

Chase just rolls his eyes.

Rohan leans in to whisper in my ear, "I'd do anything you asked me." 

I lean into him, "So you don't like the cappuccino?"

He kisses my temple, "No, I like the cappuccino, Katherine."

I smile.