Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Taylor's POV

*2 days later*

After leaving the funeral home It was so silent in this car ride back to the condo with everyone. Everyone had cried, everyone was so upset.

Caroline got to meet us about 6 months ago at a Magcon event and when Cameron heard her story he completely broke down in front of everyone.. He isn't taking this good... Nobody is.

My heart hurts for her and her family and our fandom. She was a big part of our fandom and our whole fandom right now is hurting to bad.

Our fandom isn't just a fandom, we are a family.

When Nash talked to her dad two days ago she had gotten a bad cold and was put into the hospital and she went down from there. They sent her home that night so she could rest in peace.

They had called hospice in, and Caroline passed away a few hours later that night with her family and loved ones surrounding her.

We tried getting into the hospital to see her but they wouldn't let us in, we weren't immediate family.

Since we couldn't see her before she passed we made sure that the second she got home we face timed her, and we kept tweeting her, and texting her.

Why do bad things happen to such good people?

I felt another tear come down my face and before I could make it go away Sam looked over at me and whipped it off for me.

"Thanks.." I trailed off with a small smile

"Are you okay?" She asked

"No.. The fans aren't our fans, they are our family. We jus lost a family member, it hurts so bad." I said trying to keep the tears in

~~~

R.I.P Caroline, you will be missed so much by your friends, family, and your fandom family. We miss you each and every day.

~~~

*4days later*

"Well guys, today is Tuesday... We have to leave on Saturday..." Sam said to everyone as we were sitting at the big dinner table eating this beautiful spaghetti meal her and Ash put on.

"What are we going to do? Do you guys have Magcon?" Ash spoke up

"No, Me, Cam, Carter, and Hayes are now apart of 21mgt and we quit Magcon just a few minutes ago..." Nash said

"I uh.. also quit..." I pitched in

The look on Sam's face when I said that completely dumbfounded her.

"Yeah... I quit too.." Shawn said

"I quit before everyone" Matt said

"So what are your future plans??" Sam asked

"Well, I am starting the Rv Tour, Sunsation tour is wanting me and Matt and Dillon, Digi tour is wanting us too... So I mean we will be busy with that and Shawn is touring the world with Taylor Swift and Austin Mahone, the rest of the guys have their new management.." I trailed off and looked around at the guys to see if I said ti all correctly.

"I am so happy you guys are happy now.. You deserve to be happy.." Sam said with a smile

"Is this what you guys talked about last night when Sam and I went out tog et our nails done?" Ash asked