Chapter 19 - Mission

Y/N'S POV

I just finished washing up my bowl from breakfast when I head someone come in the kitchen.

"Lady Y/N, I have hear a lot about you form your sisters, Lady Natasha and Lady Yelena. I am Lady Sif, friend of Thor." Lady Sif said definitely not being a creep.

"All good I hope." I say with a half smile walking away to go fine Bobbi or someone I have known for longer than a day. I only make it to the door when a guy stops me.

"Hi there, I'm Coulson and I know we just meet but I was wondering if you could accompany Bobbi and Skye on a mission. I know just how good you are from Romanoff." He asks witch I say yes to then walking off to find Bobbi, but not before saying 'Why does everyone love my sisters?' under my breath.

Once I find Bobbi and Daisy they are on a plane getting ready to leave.

"Where are we going?" I ask sitting down in a seat.

"We are going to check out a hospital the mystery thing mite be." Bobbi answers sitting in the pilot seat, Daisy sitting next to me.

"Why does everyone call you Skye?" I ask Daisy tuning to face her, whilst Bobbi takes off.

"It was the name I choose before I new name, but you can still call me Daisy." She replies.

An Hour Later

We all walk into the hospital together, Bobbi walks off to go talk to someone, so we follow her.

"Poderia encontrar alguém que fale inglês? Meu português é horrível."(Would you please find someone who speaks English? My Portuguese is awful.) Bobbi says in a lovely Portuguese accent.

"Please that is not awful." I say knowing a bit of Portuguese.

"You know Portuguese?" Bobbi and Daisy ask at the same time.

"Not much but a little." I answer.

A person comes up to the front desk to talk to us.

"How can I help you?" The person asks kindly.

"Can we speak to the person that was on jute when the fight outside was on?" Bobbi asks kindly with a big smile. The person only looks behind them to a person who doesn't even know there own name.

"Well, could we have a look around please." Daisy asks politely.

"Yes of course look were ever you need to look." They reply.

"Come on lets look around." Bobbi says stating to walk off with us following her. She slowly opened a door to some guy stealing something from the Hospital.

"Hey, stop right there!" Bobbi shouted raising her gun at them. They look a bit surprised at first but soon he through a bottle of something at us, witch we all dough.

"What is it with you humans and thinking everyone will listen to you." They say under there breath, then try's to run away.

Bobbi throw a punch but he dough but I don't do the same because the room starts shacking. I don't think that it's me but I don't know much about that thing I can do. 

"Run!" Bobbi shouts scared the roof would fall on us. She push's us out the room with her.

Time Skip

We arrived back at the base where Bobbi went off to get changed and Daisy when off to tell the Coulson guy she didn't want to go on another mission, so I followed her.

"Hey Coulson can we talk." Daisy says quietly playing with her sleeves looking down at the ground. I just stand there wondering if I even should be here.

"Yes of course, what is it?" Coulson asks concerned. 

"I think it's best if I don't go on another mission for a bit because of everything that happened." Daisy tells him. He nods respecting that. Daisy than walking away.

"And I'm not going on another mission 'cause I'm not a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent and I don't really wont to." I say walking away with Daisy hearing Hunter laugh and Coulson chuckle a bit behind me.

"What a way to leave a room." Daisy tells me when I finally catch up to her.

"So what's the next course of action?" I ask.

"Coulson thinks he has a led, so he's going to follow it." Daisy answers.

Love

Chloebennetswife

681 words