"Mm," He licked over his lips before setting the jar back down.

"We still goin' ova ya mamas?" He followed Amani out of the kitchen as she held his jar and made her way upstairs.

"Yep."

Amani's mother, Bernice, was holding a Christmas gathering seeing as Christmas eve was tomorrow.

She lived all the way in New York, but it was a good chance for the couple to travel.

Plus, nobody did Christmas like New York.

"Mami, I missed you so much, mane. Them niggas won't talkin' bout shit. And I-I said I missed Karma cause like, why I'm here at the stu and not wit ma family?"

Amani laughed at his rambling, knowing that he was getting tired.

He often did after drinking her breast milk.

"Hm, lemme see Karma."

He kissed Karma's cheek, "I'a do it, go getcho rest."

"You sure?"

He looked over at her with low eyes, biting his lip. "You so sexy, lemme put anotha one in you, mami."

"No."

She pushed past him, slamming the door closed causing him to huff.

"Karma, I know you said you wantchu a lil sista. I'm tryin', patna. Yo mama not workin wimme."

He led the baby to his nursery, opening the door to the soft mint green that matched Amani's office.

He put him on the changing table, and although his diaper was a bit damp, nothing to change now, he still did it anyways.

Karma was such a picky baby.

Kentrell knew he wouldn't be able to fall asleep unless his pamper was dry.

Once he changed the pamper, he then stripped him down just to the onesie before rubbing some baby lotion on him that had a melatonin scent in it.

"Ight, dude," He wrapped the baby in the swaddle, something that he was oddly good at. His were always tight, while Amani's were very lazy and loose.

He picked the baby up, rocking him back and forth and kissing his cheek every now and then.

"You so pretty," Kentrell whispered down to him.

Although he was a boy, Kentrell still felt like the word had the same meaning. His son was such a handsome boy.

"You got dat shit from me."

Karma stared up at his father, unable to reach out due to the tight swaddle.

He made his way over to the small cubby where they kept room temperature fresh breast milk.

He shook the bottle before popping the lid off and placing the nipple gently in Karma's mouth.

"I should take dis shit out and drink it myself," Kentrell whispered to himself.