"I would actually love to babysit him -- for no cost, not 20K, nor 100K, and I could care less if it is a month or a year. I could babysit him for a whole lifetime!" She replied as she turned around, back facing me and looked outside the window.

"I owe you" I verbalized as she laughed, turning around and shaking her head.

"You owe me nothing" She uttered, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath.

"Sleep for some time, you look exhausted" I caressed her hair, as she opened her eyes again to look at me.

"Only if you'll be here once I wake up" She replied softly, yawning tiredly.

"I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere" I uttered as we both closed our eyes, and fell into a deep slumber.

.........

|Diana's POV|

"Emilio, Emilio, Emilio, psst! Wake up!" I kept poking his shoulder and cheek, trying to wake him up, but he wasn't even budging.

I was already tired of calling him, and then a mischievous plan popped in my mind.

I smirked widely, and jumped on top of him, making him shoot his eyes wide open, and immediately reached out for the gun in the drawer and pointed it at my head, without even looking at me as he was still half asleep.

"It's me Diana, so stop pointing your fucking gun at me!" I said irritated, while rolling me eyes playfully.

"Don't roll your eyes at me, sweet cheeks... and why did you wake me up from my beautiful sleep?!" He asked, irritated, angry, pouting playfully, yetthere was a smile drawn on his face.

Sometimes I wonder if this type of duality is even possible.

He finally stop pointing his gun at my head, and started playing with it as if it's a fucking toy.

"Stop fucking playing with your fucking gun and fucking put it down on the fucking nightstand" I uttered through gritted teeth, emphasizign the word 'fucking'.

"I will only fucking put my fucking gun fucking down when you fucking let me fucking fuck you with it against that fucking wall" he grinned mischievously emphasizing the word 'fucking'', exactly like me.

Fucking bastard, he really want to play this game with me? Well, it was already on, and now he's going to see how it is played.

I got up for a second and then sat down on him again -- right on his little friend.

He shot his eyes wide open, but I just smirked and looked at him grinning widely.

"You wanted to play, then why are you so shocked now?" I enunciated, smiling sweetly, yet sarcastically at him.

"You really weren't lying when you said that you're ready to play, were you?" He asked, looking at me impressed.

I shook my head, laughing at him, while moving softly on his dick to tease him.

"Stop, or else I won't be held accountable for what might happen next" he growled seriously, holding my waist in place to stop my movements.