Chapter 17 : My Lucky Charm

Start from the beginning

She came close to me and said.... Sorry nga romba valikuda.

I crossed my arms over chest *controlling my anger* and asked....... Don't act....I know you deliberately did that.... Ellam senjutu Enna concern katra mathiri nadikuriya. Enna un veetula irukom unna adika maten nu mattum nenaikada...... I don't know when I'll loose my control... Chee thazhu

I pushed her away and I left to take shower. When I came back... Y/n was not there.

I went downstairs.... I was y/n was talking with her appa and aravind. That moron is sitting next to y/n.

I went there too.... I sat there silently. I saw y/n glances at me.

Aprom Aravind... Un thesis publish panra vela ennachu..... Mama asked him.

Naanum try panren uncle but innum approval kedaikala.... He said sadly.

I just rolled my eyes hearing that... Ama ivan kuppa thesis ku approval Vera kedaikanuma😒.

Kavala padatha aravind... Naa solren seekram approval kedaikum... Y/n said placing her palm on his.

He smiled back.

I gritted my teeth seeing this.

UK paiyan LA adan avanukum trap virikura pola... Such a gold digger...

Suddenly a phone started ringing...

OH ivan phone ah.

He attend the call.

Are you serious... I couldn't believe this. Thank you, thank you so much sir. It means a lot to me..... He said with over enthusiasm.....

He hung up the call and....

Hugged y/n tightly who is sitting next to him

Thank you y/n thank you I love you so much... You are an angel Di.. Love you love you..... He screamed literally....hugging her tight..

Y/n too smiled at that.

He released her from the hug.

Aravind ennada aachu..... She asked smiling at him.

Uncle naa solven la y/n enaku evlo periya lucky charm nu..... He said to mama

He nod his head. But I little angry on him. En munnadi oruthan avazha katti pudikuran But avar onnume sollala.

Enaku thesis approval seekram kedaikum nu sonnala Iva.... Adhu nadanduruchi.... En thesis publish Panna approval kedachiruchu uncle...I'm really happy.... He said hugging mama.

That bitch is having a bright smile on her face...

I stormed out off there....

None payed attention to me. I went to the room and took a cigarette out off my packet and lit it...

I started taking deep puffs to vend out my anger.

After completing my cigarette I went and stood near the staircase and looked down. Everyone is really happy that they totally forgot about me...

Aththa was feeding something to Aravind with a smile.... He fed something to y/n and wiped her lips... She smiled happily seeing him.

I went back to the room.... I started Waiting for her to come.

I waited and waited.....

Around 6pm

At last she came and locked the door.

I was waiting for her to come closer.

Ennanga.... She called that's it.

My palm landed on her cheeks. Good enough to leave marks...