Special Delivery!

Thanks for the coffee.
Where was I? Oh right, I told you about the upgrades. We worked on those upgrades for weeks! Our outfits were ready after 6 weeks of work
• Jess! Come here!
• What's up, Jack?
• Look! We're finally done with the outfits! Go bring the others!
• Alright!
And we all gathered around at the workshop
• Everybody, please have a seat! Captain and I have been working on this for a long time! Introducing THE CLASSIC SUIT MK1! Captain?
• Ok, everybody! This isn't just a trench coat with a shirt beneath and a tie and a nice pair of pants... And gloves! And this mask... Anyway, this is more than what you can see! Let me demonstrate this better.
I took a pistol off the table and shot the mannequin wearing it! The team was shocked because
• As you can see, the bullets didn't pierce through!
Jess said
• That... H... How? That suit is so thin! And it's repelling those bullets! It's...
• Unbelievable, right?
• Right!
Helena replied
• Don't let the good performance against 9mm Parabellum fool you! Because, Captain, please.
• Correct, here we have an M4A1, my favorite carbine.
And I shot a few rounds, but
• As you can see it pierces through effortlessly!
Helena continued
• As you can see, this suit is not intended for battle, it can take a beating, but not that much. This is our stealth suit, with only the TST badge and the user's name attached to it. Captain?
• Right...
The moment came up
• Introducing THE BATTLE SUIT MK1! Heavily armored! Even the powerhouse 7.62 NATO can't pierce through! But anything above it, well... Better stay away from higher calibers! The helmet, it has a hard shell, so you can let them headshot you without worrying! And as you see, THE CLASSIC SUIT doesn't have a hard helmet! The gloves are different, heavily textured for THE BATTLE SUIT, for more grip! Here's an AK...
I shot the suit
• Bullets bouncing off, like I said!
Mr. King, deputy director of the agency, entered the room
• Agent West, a moment.
• Sure thing, sir.
I looked at Jess
• Hey, watch over the boys, I'll be back in a minute.
• Yeah, no worries!
I moved out of the room
• Sir?
• Agent Dylan, meet TST Captain THE DRIVER.
We shook hands
• Captain, an honor!
• Name's Jack, THE DRIVER is my call sign.
• Understood, Cap!
Mr. King said
• Go ahead, meet others.
He left us, Mr. King began talking to me
• This guy just entered the agency, the Director wants him in the team.
• TST?
• Yeah. Listen, if he bothers you guys, let me know, OK?
• Alright.
• Any code names for him? He's good at motorcycle stuff!
• How about... THE RIDER?
• Good. I'll register him as THE SPECIAL TEAM's THE RIDER.
• Thanks. Can I go?
• Absolutely, good luck out there.
• Yeah, you too, sir!
I left him and went back to the team. We all welcomed Bob Dylan in! Oh wow, how long have we been talking?