The Aftermath

When we got off the plane, some SUVs were waiting for us, and they took us the CIA headquarters! Mr. King, some of the staff, the rest of the spies, and even Mr. President were there, clapping for us and celebrating
• Welcome back, TST!
• Captain THE DRIVER!
• Yo THE SPECIAL TEAM is back!
• The boys are here!
You know... The staff were happy with our performance, so that was good! Good times... Good times...
The next week, I was in Mr. King's office, someone knocked the door and I opened it, it was Zach
• Captain Moore.
I brought my hand forward, we shook hands
• Captain THE DRIVER!
I let him in and closed the door
• Name's Jack.
• I'm Zachary, though you knew this already.
Mr. King said
• Captain Moore.
• Deputy Director King! Hello sir!
• Take a seat, guys.
We sat down
• Zach Moore, do you know why I asked you to be here?
• No, sir!
• Jack and I been discussing some matters.
I continued
• We wanna further expand THE SPECIAL TEAM. TST is gonna be divided into 2 subdivisions, Vanguard Squad and Rearguard Squads. Vanguard Squad is made out of us, the THE members. Rearguard Squads are multiple squads that are bigger than Vanguard Squad in terms of member count, but they only enter the game when there's a direct conflict, not stealthy missions and similar stuff, basically our backup teams...
I put my hand on his shoulder
• And I would like to start it off with TST-Alpha Squad!
• Wait, what?!
Mr. King said
• Zulu-Mike Actual is no longer your call sign. Now you're Alpha Commander.
• Am I... Am I a part of TST now?!
I replied
• Yes, you are, Alpha Commander!
• Oh my God! I can't believe this! Like you guys are the legends! And we're gonna join you! You guys went to India and saved thousands of lives! Extracted a general out of California, and the last mission...
• Which you guys were the stars of the show! You guys did the extraction, not us! We just accompanied you!
• I would still prefer you to take the credit!
Mr. King said
• Go get your team together, Zach. We'll be registering you as TST today.
• Absolutely sir!
He then left the room. It was me and Mr. King again
• I'm happy for you, Jack. I wish I could come with you, but unfortunately I got many things to do in here.
• I understand, sir!
• Congratulations, send my regards to her!
• I will! Have a good day, sir.
• Yeah, you too.
OK, OK, so by now you should know that I love Jessica, and she loves me as well... So, why not just marry her? The next day was gonna our wedding!
Since the moment I met her for the very first time, I knew I loved her! And she felt the same! The next day, all the guests came together! Vanguards, Some of my friends, some of her friends, her family, and a few others! One of the best days of my life! Ah... Good old days...
So yeah, I married Jess, and we lived together happily ever since!