Chapter 4

With the goblins and wolves that rimuru left //

Not long after they both left, not even an hour later, they all see a flying figures that stop just above them and jump down.

Naruto jumps down as he makes his wings gone, yoru on his left shoulder as usual. " n-naruto-san!" Most of the goblins chorused. Naruto looks among the small crowd and asks, " do any of you know where rimuru went?"

Riguru answers his question immediately, " rimuru-sama is inside of the kingdom along with gobuta, naruto-san."

" hmm, i see well i guess you are here to not get any unwanted attention? I can stay here for a bit.." naruto said. " yes, naruto-san. If i may ask, who is your,,friend? Over there." Riguru asks pointing at his shoulder.

" ah yes, i seem to forgot to introduce him, this is my friend, yoru." Naruto said as he sit down on the ground below a tree.

" have you eaten already, naruto-san?" One of the goblina asks, " yes i had eaten, what about you guys?" " we did naruto-san."

" could any of you tell me something you can do? I might be able to help or use a few of them" most of them says ' i could use a bow!' Or something else. " i never use a bow before, i only use a sword or katana and,, do you know what kunai and shuriken is?"

After talking a bit more with them for a while //

Naruto decide to go in the kingdom to check on rimuru and come back later again. Yoru is now in his shadow resting after talking to ranga and a few others.

Naruto uses the telepathy skill to communicate with rimuru once he is inside. He didn't change his look or anything, still using his first clothes, his weapons hidden. He still suppress his aura just enough as to not be seen as harmless nor harmful.

' rimuru? Can you hear me?' ' huh?! Oh, yes have you arrive naruto?' ' i arrived like hours ago, just talking to riguru and others. Anyway, where are you? Though, I am not going to you right now, i want to explore a bit.'

' oh i am with kaijin, a person i met just earlier, and yes I'll be waiting' just like that they both continue what they are doing, rimuru walking with kaijin and other to a place, and naruto exploring the city just walking slowly.

Time skip //

Naruto hasn't even walking around for half an hour when he feels rimuru's emotion, he seem to be panic? Naruto decide to ignored it and continue to walk. He wants to go to a place and maybe buy something, but he doesn't have the money or whatever they use.

He ends up in this blacksmithing shop, he sense that rimuru's been here before. He looks around quite a bit, ' woah, the sword look cool, it sucks that i don't know if i still have access of the seal in my body'.

' i mean i am here so maybe you can somehow' kurama said to naruto, ' notice; yes as kurama is here so it is possible that your chakra might work, just not on the outside world.'

' not on the outside world?' Naruto asks inside his head as he walks out of the shop and walk on the side.

' the voice probably meant that chakra wont exist outside there but exist here, your mindscape, stupid.' Kurama insult his kit, ' hey! I'm not stupid,, but thanks anyway.'

Naruto suddenly hears someone, ' hey naruto! Where are you at?' ' hey, i am just walking around, did something happened?' ' well yeah, long story short i got exiled-'

' huh?' Naruto blink, ' what do you mean you got exiled? Are you serious?'

' haha yeah, anyways so can you go out now?' Naruto didn't replied and just use shadow step to rimuru, which startled him.

" Ahh!" Rimuru shouts, " don't just do that!" " oops-" naruto sarcastically replied.

" anyway this is kaijin, the one that i mentioned before, this is the eldest of the three brothers, garum. Second brother, doldo. And finally the third one, mild." Rimuru introduces the newcomers to naruto.

" okay, nice to meet you." Naruto said.

"Now then let's go! , even though we've only been out for a few days, I'm starting to miss the goblin village." Rimuru exclaims, naruto asks " where is gobu-"

" so cruel!!!" Gobuta yelled while riding on a wolf's back.

Meanwhile somewhere else //

Three adventurer are given a three days vacation, then they need to investigate a forest again. While talking to each other, they met a person that wants to join them on their journey.

Back to rimuru and others //

They are now back in the village they see a crowd of goblins that gather there, when they heard about rimuru's rumours. Rimuru, of course, let them in and name them as well. Apparently he hadn't learned his lesson from before.

He finished naming them and mild too finish his measuring, and now they are all departing to a new village.

Time skip a few days later //

Its a bright peaceful beautiful day, the sun is shining, the birds are singing, a few people are running frightened. Wait what? They are screaming too!

" it's all your fault kaval! Suddenly poking a giant ant nest with a sword!" A girl voice is heard, along with " b-be quiet, im the leader, okay!?" " so careless even though your the leader!"

" if i die i will haunts kaval alright!" " hahahha! You wont be able to do that! Because i will die together with you!" "Noooo!"

Suddenly a masked girl choose to attack the giant ants to help them escape. " ,,i'll stop them" " shizu-san!? Oi dont do that!" " no need to worry"

She killed the giant ants, except one. " get out of the way!" someone shout at her.

Time skip again //

After rimuru check up on them and introduce himself, rimuru brought them to the newly build village, as well as learning that the masked girl is from another world, just like him and naruto, on the way there.

——————————