•Chapter III [2|2]

"Meet Miss Ei"
=============

"Rockstar! How are you?"

You couldn't help but Smile at the Greeting, you laughed even.

"I'm fine! How are you? Have you been Eating well? Is anyone taking care of you? Oh! Do you have any Traveling tales to Tell me??—"

"Slow down Kid! Slow down! I'm fine, and Yes, I've been Eating, and I'll tell you when I get home, now, How's it so far?"

"I've been well, The Apartment is pretty Clean, I've still got Clothes to wear– Oh! And- and! I've been having fun!"

You heard her Laugh, which you missed honestly.

"Is it because of that Game? What was it again? Cookie run: Kingdom?"

"Nahhh, I've been taking a Break on that—"

==========
"We Love you, Baker!"

As you talked with Someone on the Phone. The present Cookies wondered who your Talking to, and how your so Happy, like- more Happier than whenever you play with them?

Pure Vanilla cookie and the other Ancients saw the Scene and were Equally surprised.

    "I wonder why Baker's so Happy..."

    "What do you think, Pure Vanilla cookie?"

    "Hmmm, it seems that Their talking to someone... Important, rather?"

     "Does any cookie Remember Baker being so Happy about someone whenever she Plays with us?"

    "Wait- I remember— Did they perhaps Perhaps mentioned the Name, Ei?"

The Cookies sank are Thought of The Coffee Mage's question. To which perked up Cotton's ears, she smiled and Waved her lantern.

   "I-I remember! Miss Ei is Baker's Caretaker, correct?"

    "Of course! Baker's Lovely Guardian!"

They immediately went to you and Started to Poke you- which slightly Irritated you honestly.

"What are you Cookies— No, No Ei! It's uh Nothing— STOP IT LICORICE—"

"Is something up, Rockstar?"

"AH! NOTHING! I was just, Annoyed that's all, ehe"

You glared down at the Cookies by your Feet. Signaling them to Quit it, or else‐ Suddenly, your Phone received a Notification from the Game and your Eyes Widened. But you Suddenly felt more Poking- it started to Anger you, when will they get the Memo to NOT disturb you?! You rarely saw Ei this Month due to your Constant Hospital visits and their Jobs' shit!

"Uhm, Ei, Sorry to cut this short- something came up and—"

"Hey! Hey, it's fine Rockstar, I don't mind, Take of yourself, okay?  I gotta go Kid, somebody's Waitin' for me anyways"