•Chapter I [1|2]

" Baker! "

===========

Ever since the Pandemic.

You've been stuck in your Private Apartment your Family bought, Specifically for you. And worst of all, just this Month, you're Hit with a Fever, not just any Fever, Rheumatic Fever, which Weakened your Already tired Heart, and Body, evenmore. And caused Painful outburst if you get Overloaded of Any emotions, which, is such a Pain in the arse since your the Person to easily be Extra on Feelings.

Along with, your Immune system, SUCKED tissues a lot. You would be sick 5 times a Month, or just be In Pain from the Overwhelming feeling of your Body going Overboard.

With only having the Company of your Caretaker; Ms. Ei, things are pretty Good, but, Became boring quickly, especially when their on Day-off. Sure, You have your Very own Apartment, Home schooled, pretty much Spoiled, but it gets so Gloomy quickly.

As of now, you saw your Phone, Vibrating with Notifications from your Online pals who are Gushing over this Famous Gacha-Idle game;

•.  COOKIE RUN: Kingdom  .•

You somehow Regret suggesting it to your Friends, because now, their SIMPS and a Bunch of Die-hard Fans, being previous Genshin and Gacha Club fans, they suddenly became CRK fans.

Your schedule for today is pretty Empty- since Ei is on Day off, They won't be here until, Next week. You wake up any time, Take your Meds after a small Exercise, eat your Assigned food for the Month, many a Free time, at Dinner time, Eat well, drink Meds, free time until the Clock hits 9 pm.

As of now, your Playing CRK. Enjoying your Kingdom's view as you Happily assigned Tasks, did Balloon Expeditions, Trade, Conquer and Explore some of the Tropical islands, build, Level up- Occasionally updating your Cookies that are already on Max Levels, and Maxed on Promotions. You would tap some of the Cookies to see their Speeches, pick 'em up, Play with them, and even See their Decor Animation-

You just Love this game.

Sure, it can be stressful at times, but it was Mostly peaceful!

On the Other side of the Screen....

As soon as You Picked your Team to further Explore Ep. 14- [ Your team consisting of:  Sea Fairy Cookie, and Caramel Arrow Cookie, for Power Boosts, Eclair for Support and a Bonus of Effects, and; Madeleine cookie and Dark Choco cookie for Charge and Defense ]

The Cookies soonly gathered towards the Castle, excited upon the Update that Pure Vanilla cookie Announced before you went Online.

" My dear, Fellow Cookies! Rejoice for Today, we shall Finally reunite with our dear Baker! "

Pure Vanilla cookie exclaimed, a Bright smile on their Face. The cookies Gasped, Shouted, and Cheered in Joy of the News, ever since they Found out about the Real world beyond their Coding, they became fond of You, and only You, for Each Cookie was thankful to have you as their 'Baker' as called by Pure Vanilla Cookie.

You're also very Passionate about them, ever so Understanding, and Loving. Their heart Ached whenever You were Sad from their Coded life, but are always Joyed to hear you be so ecstatic or Be so Joyed!

After hearing about your Endless babbling about You wishing to be in their World or them to be in your World, they couldn't help but agree, so, They put a Plan to it.

With the Most Advance technology they have; Strawberry Crepe Cookie's Intelligence on Mechanics, Twizzly Gummy Cookie's advanced Appearance and Knowledge of Techs, Espresso, Latte, Alchemist, and Wizard Cookie's magic arts, and a Few more. They had started a Operation called;

"World Breaker"

And now, the Process is Done! They can Finally meet you! See you, talk to you, Play with you! And so, much, More!!

" Tonight, We shall Reunite with our Dear, Baker!"

And so, The plan begins. As soon as you Slept, they'll go out, and Join your Side, and Life would finally be Complete.

[ Upcoming... Part II! ]