•Chapter III [1|2]

"1st day"
=============

You watched as the Cookies interacted and View the World beyond their screens. You could see how Fascinated Eclair, Latte, and Wizard cookie are on your Countless Books and little trinkets. How Herb, Clover, Fig, Carrot, and Beet cookie would hang around your little Window Garden, and how Frost Queen, Pancake, and Snow sugar Cookie enjoyed your Mini Fridge.

You smiled at the Kid Cookies playing by you, Playing a game of Tag, with You, Madeleine cookie, and Cherry Blossom cookie watching over them. Suddenly, a Cry interrupted your Thoughts- You snap your head everywhere and you found the source-

HOW THE HELL DID GINGERBRAVE AND SOBERT SHARK COOKIE GOT ON THE FUCKING SINK??!!

You felt yourself standing up and Dashing towards them- Immediately scooping them up from the Drainage. You just finished cleaning your Dishes and kinda forgot to Drain the water, You lift up your Hand to see a Panicked Gingerbrave, and a Pouting Sobert shark cookie. You could only Glare at them- sure, their Cute and very Amazing! But are they THAT stupid to literally jump into your Sink full of Water?!

"I thought you Cookies knew that Water soggs you up?!"

   "We do Baker! We just wanted to see if this Type of Water in your World is different—"

"Of course it's not, IDIOT! What is the world are both of you Thinking?!"

You place them by the Counter as you drained the water. Trying to calm yourself down since you Felt your Chest ache for a Moment, As you tried to calm yourself down, Gingerbrave and Sobert felt bad for making you Angry, and were Kinda guilty, the little SHARK especially, he walked to your Sleeve and tugged on it. You looked at him, raising a Brow, He frowned and hugged your wrist- that... Okay, now your Feeling bad...

You sighed, Carrying him up close to you, still frowning.

"Promise... to never do that, AGAIN, got it?"

Sobert parked up, Smiling.

   "00ooooOooOoO000!!"

"Yes, yes, now go and Dry up with Gingerbrave, you two almost gave me a Heart attack..."

As you put him down, and See him race with Gingerbrave to the other Cookies, The Sink was finally drained, and you relaxed, going back to your Previous spot.

The Kid Cookies cheered on your Return and hugged you as much as They could. You smiled, this, this Felt so... Nice.

As they played more, You can't help but Wish this'll last Forever....

You phone rang and you Recieved a Notification from the Official Cookie run Channel-

HOLY MOTHER OF DOUGH, NEW UP COMING COOKIES?!

You screeched in Glee as you watched the New video- Man! This is gonna be fun!

The Cookies below you Watched, confused at your Sudden Excitement, you Paused to Calm yourself, You smiled and Looked down at the Cookies.

"Looks like you Guys are about to have New friends!"

   "Really? Really Baker!!"

You chuckled when the Kids started to Bounce and Cheer. It was so Cute, your Glad to see this kind of Scene, infront of your Very eyes and Prescence.

Suddenly, your Phone rang- the Ringtone was "Fur Elise" ....

You immediately answered it and Silently squeal in Delight.

"Heya little Rockstar!"

"EI! HELLO!!"

========
[ Upcoming... Part II! ]