¹⁵ I'M NOT SORRY FOR KISSING YOU!

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Last chapter before the epilogue. thank you for sticking with me and this story :D
Since it's also been a year or so since this book was published (yes it took that long bc of so much hiatus lol), I'll be revising the playlist for this book <3

(edit: revised playlist)

<3 enjoy

✁・・・

WHAT MINA HAS TOLD YOU has been stuck on your mind the whole day to the point that you couldn't even focus during classes. You were stuck between the decision of confessing what you feel for Todoroki, or just be a coward and do it another day instead.

"Plus, it'd be stupid to continue when no one's bothering me around anymore..." You whisper to yourself. As much as you still want to be in this whole fake relationship situation with Todoroki for your selfish desires, you didn't want to cage him in a situation where only you would be the one to benefit.

"Hi." A simple, small greeting surprised you to the core as you turned, seeing Todoroki standing behind you.

"Oh! Todoroki..." You awkwardly greet him as you fixed your things and stood up. Now that classes have ended, should you ask him out and confess what you feel for him today?

"Shoto," He corrects.

"Shoto." You correct yourself.

"(Name)." He starts off. "I was thinking about asking you out today to grab ice cream, if that's alright with you?"

"Ah..." How could you possibly refuse an invitation from someone that you were in love with? And to top it off, that very same person looks adorable right now. "Alright. I... have something to tell you anyway."

"Hmm? About?" Unknowingly, he has already grabbed your hand and intertwined your fingers together.

"I'll tell you..." You look at him to only see that he was staring at your intertwined hands together.  You cough as you look away with your cheeks heating up, "Later. When we get our ice cream."

The two of you made your way to an ice cream shop, hand in hand. There were only a few people inside, so it didn't take long to get ice cream. After getting the both of your orders, the two of you made your way back to the campus.

"What was it that you wanted to tell me?" He brings back the topic earlier. And suddenly, you were a nervous wreck.

"What I wanted to tell you? Uh, well..." You try to start off, but no words were able to come out your mouth.

"Well?" He arches a brow.

"I... I think it's better if we stop our relationship." You finally say out loud, closing your eyes to avoid the embarrassment of looking at him. Your eyes shut open when you realize how wrong it sounded afterwards. "I mean... I think it's better if we stop our whole fake relationship thingy."

He stares at you silently as if to urge you to go on, so you do.

"Kai... isn't bothering me anymore, and uh, I don't want to take advantage of you any longer now since I'm clearly the only one benefiting from any of these. And..." You took a deep breath before continuing. "I, uh, don't want to lead myself on any further or have any... expectations."

"I'm also sorry about the kiss before... the first time, and the last time. I'm sorry for forcing you into things that you most likely did not want to be in."

"(Name)." He suddenly calls out your name, making you even more nervous than you were before.

"Y-Yes? What is it?"

"I'm actually very much in love with you, if that... wasn't obvious enough."

He holds your hand gently and intertwines it with his. "You can have expectations, because I'll try to reach all of them within my capabilities. And..."

He pats your head and gazed at you intensely with his heterochromatic eyes. "I'm not sorry for kissing you."

Before you knew it, he pulled your necktie which made you tiptoe and close the distance between the two of you, pressing your lips with his.

He feels the same way as I do. That was what went through your mind as he kissed you. You could taste the ice cream on his lips, and it left you craving for more.

Had he not pulled away from the kiss, You would have almost forgetten the whole situation between the two of you.

You were trying to regain your thoughts before speaking again.

"So..." You start off.

"So..." He copies you.

"You're in love with me...? And my feelings aren't one-sided?" You shyly ask.

He chuckles at you. "Yeah, I am in love with you, miss. And your feelings are reciprocated."

You couldn't contain the smile that you were hiding and hugged him. "Really?"

"Really, really." He hugs you back tighter.

"I actually have something to confess." You grin and pull away from him, looking at him in the eyes.

"What is it, my love?" He smiles softly.

"I may or may not have been secretly in love with you since middle school."

"Really? Well..." He pinches your cheek. "I think I was in love earlier than you did fall in love with me."

Your face was full of disbelief when you heard what he said. "What do you mean? But we never even spoke once during middle school!"

"Do you wanna know the reason why, then?" He says teasingly.

"Of course I do!"

"Give me a kiss and I'll tell you." From his face, it looks like he's serious. However, the tone of his voice says otherwise.

You roll your eyes before giving him a peck on the lips. "Are you going to tell me now?"

"Hmm..." He pretends to think about it before speaking again. "I'll tell you when the time comes that you're not sorry for kissing me."

And before you knew it, he was already walking towards the campus of the school, leaving you behind.

"I'm not sorry for kissing you, Shoto!" You say quite loudly enough for him to hear, before following behind him.