Chapter 38: What That Means

Hyunjin and Jeongin stumbled to their dorm room, both of them tipsy after a long day's worth of work. Hyunjin sighed as he removed his scarf and jacket, tossing them onto the coat rack. "The mv's FINALLY done, Innie," he said, smiling wide. "Everything's all wrapped up. For once, I don't work in the morning." The drunken idol moved to help Jeongin out of his own jacket, playing with the collar of his shirt. "You know what that means?" he teased.

Jeongin smiled, looking over his workaholic boyfriend. "I do," he said, taking the older man's hands, guiding him back to the bedroom. "Close your eyes," he said, Hyunjin grinning coyly before doing what he was told. Jeongin opened the door and helped move Hyunjin into position. "Alright, open them."

Hyunjin opened his eyes to find a strange, metal contraption in the center of the room. It looked like some sort of chair, but none used simply for sitting in. "Innie... what-"

"This," the handsome model interrupted, "is a multifunctional love seat. It's a surprise for you. To celebrate everything that's been happening, lately." Hyunjin looked the chair over, smiling as he realized what the straps and bondage was for. "Innie," he cried, "I love it!" Jeongin couldn't contain his smile, running his hand along the metal bars. "Want to slip into something less comfortable for me?" he asked. Hyunjin rushed excitedly toward his closet, finding something special he'd been saving. He took it to the bathroom to change, emerging in a full, skin-tight, black latex gimp suit, complete with a matching corset and crop whip. There was a zipper along the crotch for easy access, the nipples cut out, a pair of rhinestone tassel pasties covering them up. Everything but Hyunjin's head was covered in liquid pleather, a pair of six-inch heels making walking almost impossible.

Jeongin picked his jaw up from off the ground, looking over the idol in an outfit he'd never even dreamed of seeing him in. He stood up straight, taking Hyunjin's even tinier waist in his hands, running his fingers along the shiny, rubbery fabric. Jeongin pulled him in for a kiss before taking the crop whip, Hyunjin bending over and leaning on the chair. "Thank you so much, Innie," he teased, light reflecting perfectly along the curvature of his backside. Jeongin ran the crop over the perfectly round surface, enjoying the squeak of the latex. He reached for the ties of the corset, undoing the knot to tighten the lacing even further. "Can you breathe?" he asked. Hyunjin took a breath. "Just barely," he replied with a grin, running his hands down the sides of his exaggerated waist and hips. Jeongin smiled, evilly, retying the knot, listening to Hyunjin's breath catch as he did. He assisted the idol in getting strapped into the chair, his legs being held back and spread apart by metal bars at his thighs and ankles. His hands were held in place above his head, his body leaning back, completely defenseless. A wave of anticipation washed over Jeongin's body as he watched the idol writhe in the chair, smiling up at him. "You're always such a good, willing slut," he said, smiling back as he ran his hand along the zipper. He could feel the heat of Hyunjin's manhood ready to burst out the moment he unzipped it. The idol moaned, his hips gyrating against the hand ever so slightly.

Jeongin slowly removed his own shirt, his muscles noticeably large and cut in the dim lighting. He leaned in to kiss his victim of the night, Hyunjin's eyes closing as he kissed back. "I'm ready, Innie," he whispered, Jeongin nodding as he went to retrieve some of the tools he'd be needing, placing them behind Hyunjin's back on the bed. He knelt down in front of the zipper, slowly releasing Hyunjin's cock from its latex encasing. He lapped at the head of the idol's cock, already harboring precum at the tip, before sucking the entire shaft between his lips. Hyunjin moaned at the sensation, his head rolling back as the younger man engulfed him. As his cock began to harden, he noticed some tension, a black ring around the base of his cock and around both of his testicles. It was tight, yet pleasurable, everything turning red and more plump than usual. The corset cutting off his circulation a bit seemed to help. "Ah~ Inniiiee~" he whined with a smile, "are you going to edge me?"

Jeongin sat up, pulling himself off of the idol's perfect, erect dick, shining with a mixture of saliva and cum, fully at attention. "Of course," the model responded, blowing on the red, pulsating member pointing up at him before licking up the underside. He felt Hyunjin trembling as he licked, being sure to move down to give his balls the attention they clearly craved. Hyunjin's sounds were beautiful, high-pitched and submissive, just how Jeongin liked. He reached for the crop, running the leather along the crack leading to the idol's hole, spreading the cheeks wider. He moved down to rim the sweet-tasting hole, moaning as he began to prod inside with his tongue, smiling at Hyunjin's shaky response. He was sure to stroke the idol's shaft as he reached for another toy, this time a strand of anal beads, being sure to lick with every insert, one at a time. Hyunjin felt his insides fill with the tiny row, sighing in pleasure as Jeongin pulled them out before reinserting them over and over. The model pulled away to observe a tiny bit of precum rolling down the bright red shaft, licking it up before moving onto the next toy, a vibrating prostate plug. He held it up to the idol's mouth, watching the man sloppily wet it before pressing the tip to his hole. "Beg me for it," the model commanded.

"NGH! Innie! Please put it in!" Jeongin smiled at the desperate whines, pushing the toy in slowly, Hyunjin's entire body stiffening as he turned on the vibrating function. "You look so beautiful like this, Jinnie," he said, low, running an encouraging hand over the idol's thigh. Hyunjin could barely speak, his entire body submitting to Jeongin's will. The model would only stroke him for a moment before teasing him somewhere else, his cock still responding to every stimuli. Jeongin removed his pasties to expose the perky, strawberry nipples underneath, licking them playfully as he stroked on and off. Hyunjin's eyelids fluttered with all of the stimulation. "No cumming without my permission," Jeongin said, edging the older man's cock. The idol gasped for air as Jeongin presented his own member to his plush, velvety lips. Hyunjin nodded, earnestly accepting the model's cock in his mouth, running his tongue along every angle of it he could reach. Jeongin's own breath was shaky as he watched Hyunjin suck him off, hungrily. He held the idol's hair taught, pressing in and out of his mouth before deciding to remove the vibrator. "You want to take dick, Jinnie?" he asked. Hyunjin nodded, his mouth full, whining eagerly.

Jeongin pulled out of Hyunjin's face before moving into position, holding eye contact while lining himself up. "Are you ready to be my slave for the rest of the evening?" he asked, Hyunjin smiling exhaustively before nodding his head, Jeongin plunging deep inside of him for the first time, that evening.