part 1 ; meeting, but a short one

sitting at the seat, while the classroom was silent, a dark room with a movie playing. scientific, sound, light, thermal.

the only noise was the tapping of peoples feet, or the talking of the video—, so maybe not as silent, but close enough. his eyes zoned out as his pupils got tiny with the horrific theories and thoughts. while a person sitting next to him stared , terrified at how he looked, it was as if the person zoned out WAs possessed. the boy waved his hand across the other boy's face, " Hey, are you okay? " he asked, looking a little frightened since the person looked concerned.

the person turned, as the pupils went back to, " normal shape " if thats what you want to call it. " Mph.. Yes. I'm okay. " he said, his voice low. The other person still concerned, " Alright, well I'm Elijah if you ever need anything. " Elijah smiled, his brain still concerned for the boy. " Thank you, I'm Zin. " Zin said, smiling slightly. Though the smile turned to a resting face, a 30 or 50 minutes later, Class ended. Elijah got up and walked to his locker, grabbing stuff and then realized something was gone. " Huh? Thats weird. I could of sworn that It was in here... " Elijah whispered. Days passed, and there had been a huge talk around the school saying that there was a person stealing stuff from people's lockers, bag's , etc. But Elijah thought it was weird because this only started happening when he met Zin. Keep in mind, Zin was a nice person, But.. Elijah didn't know anymore.

Elijah walked into his class, greeting his teacher, classmates, and of course.. Zin. Zin looked super happy today, Elijah thought. " What's got you so excited? " Zin turned, with the smile on his face. " I am just starting to feel comfortable with this school, Haha! " Zin Grinned. Elijah returned the smile, " I'm glad. " as the class began, they wrote notes, maybe notes to each other too.. But mostly school, hopefully. They walked through the halls together, giggling, talking, laughing. While people stared, concerned since Elijah, the normal kid, was hanging out with.. Zin... the weird kid. Also, super creepy.