Elzira Wintersong

(My very first character may she Rest In Peace)

Born of a Elvin druid father and human ranger mother I was raised within the wilds. With mother often gone defending villages I was left with my father and his family often, cultivating my love for nature and learning their ways. I am protective of my two little brothers and often worry how they are fairing once I began traveling.

After discovering the fey realm on accident from tripping over my own feet and falling into a sacred Rowan tree I found myself wanting to protect that place of wonder and joy, going against the grain of joining the circle of land as my father and my ancestors had but turning towards the circle of dreams wanting to not only protect but bring that sense of joy to the tribe.

My first journey away from home was also my last as one of three who died within a beholders lair in efforts to stop a strange mist.

Looks: 5' half elf with wavy golden brown hair cut to just beyond the top of her shoulder. Bright hazel eyes and a soft cheerful smile. Although she is raised out in the wilds she has fair skin. She wears a plain olive green dress that ends below her knees over which her tanned leather armor fits. Leather boots protect her feet. Around her neck is cord from which three wolf teeth hang. The middle is longer and bound with lavender colored threads. The other two are smaller and bound in red and blue respectively. Her focus is a cutting from a wolf rose bush her great grandmother planted many years ago. The cutting doesn't wilt or die and is attached firmly to the top of a Rowan wood staff.

Mother name: Roselia
Father name: Fenris
Brother: Dorran
Brother: Theren