Time To Get Going

Zim's POV:

*Time Skip To The Day Of The Trip*

I pick up my bag of normally useless things. 'Honestly I kind of guessed what I should bring due to the list being so vague.... But I also had a little help from the Dib-thing.' I look around my house hating how I'm being forced to leave it... In the hands of Gir. The little robot could.... I don't even want to think about it.

"Gir!" I shout not too loudly.

"Yes, master!" Gir replies.

"It's time for me to leave for that class trip. It's 5 days, 6 nights. Please do not cause trouble" I say a bit more like a command rather than a plead.

He nods in response, "byeee" Gir pouts slightly.

"Bye, Gir" I say as I walk over to the door, going through, and shutting it behind me. This is not going to be fun. I begin walking in the direction of the skool, almost every other house had a light on, probably getting ready for their pesky jobs. "This... is stupid." I groan, raking my hand down my face as I see the bus, Ms. Bitters, the annoying hyumans I should call classmates come into my view. Although, Dib-worm wasn't present yet...'interesting'.

A few minutes go by until I see that big head of his, his as in Dibs. He looks exhausted and doesn't seem the slightest bit thrilled, although, which of these hyumans would? It's so early the sun is only an inch above the horizon. I guess it just so happens that he was the one Ms.Bitters dared to wait any longer for... I can't imagine why, though. "Alright Class, this is how it's going to be: you're all getting on the bus, you're all assigned partners, you're all NOT going to complain." The old women finally speaks from where she was standing near the bus doors. Getting the picture, we pile on, groups of friends walking and talking together I just took a seat closest to me, somewhere in the middle-back of the bus by the looks of it. Most of the students filled the front, I one of the few that strayed.

"Freak." I hear some ugly blonde a few seats in front of me say, I look up to see the Dib again, this time walking down the aisle. Along with hearing a few side remarks from other students until he was far enough from them that they ignored him. Dib has been... acting kind of weird lately... he looks at me time to time but looks away when he finally realized I'd noticed. He ..' My mind continued to wander until I felt a shift in my seat.

"Wasn't sure you'd come." I hear and look over to Dib, seeing he's right next to me.

"Well, here I am" I remark.

"Yeah..." He chuckles, "what about Gir?"

"Don't go there." I hissed.

Dib raises his hands in defence, "okay, okay."

"...So what brings you to sit with Zim?" A bit random, I know.

Dib shrugged, "Making sure you don't cause trouble"

"Sure," I say sarcastically.

I notice Ms. Bitters getting on the bus as well as it starting up... And the trip begins..