;ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25

꧁┈┈┈··┈┈·┈· ꕥ ·┈·┈┈··┈┈┈꧂

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 25:

✧・。 ゚☁︎︎ 𝓑𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱𝔂 𝓦𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓢𝓵𝓾𝓽 ☁︎︎ ゚。・✧

I'm high. Don't do drugs kids. Not a lot at least.
˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘♡˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙

NO ONE POV:

Hinata looked up at the blond as the karasuno team turned their heads toward the two.

"How dare you hit on our precious manager!" Tanaka and Noya yelled as they jumped the blond haired male.

"H-Hey! You two need to chill!" The ginger yelled as he pulled them off of Terushima. "Please go back to warming up! Our next match starts in just a few minutes!"

Hinata however wasn't very strong, he could hardly pick either of them up – much less move the two alphas. So it was like a small child pulling on their big siblings' shirts as they yelled at whoever was harassing them.

"You two! Get back here!" Daichi yelled as he glared at the two second years. "Don't waste all of your energy now!"

"Sorry..." The two mumbled as they let go of the blonde.

Hinata sighed in relief as he straightened his shirt and walked over to Kiyoko and the other managers.

。*✧ ♡ꕥ♡ ✧*。

A few practice games later the teams were then set off to go talk and hangout with each other in the common room. Hinata was surrounded by tons of alphas from the teams and getting tons of flattering compliments and a few sexual advances — which were shut down obviously.

"Wow you're really cute~" Said one.

"Yeah! Why don't you ditch those crows and come with us?" Another asked.

"I second that! You're way too good for them!" One commented.

"How about we go out sometime? I know a lot of good places around this area!"