;ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

꧁┈┈┈··┈┈·┈· ꕥ ·┈·┈┈··┈┈┈꧂

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 6:

✧・。 ゚☁︎︎ 𝓢𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓮 𝓥𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓽 ☁︎︎ ゚。・✧

Natsu wants nothing more than for her brother to find a suitable husband. She has been looking for one since she turned four and learned how to walk and talk. But, no matter how perfect the alpha or how kind the person, she won't tolerate anyone interrupting the time she has with him.
˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘♡˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙

He's too thick for his own good...
                             - Tsukishima Kei

NO ONE POV:

Hinata turned over in his bed as the sun seeped through the closed curtains in his room. It was a warm Saturday morning, also known as cleaning day for the orange haired omega. "Mmmmm..." He groans, as he slowly gets out of bed.

He stretches and gets up, letting little glistening tears run down his adorable chubby cheeks. 'I have to clean today...' He thought as he walked over to the window and pushed back the curtains letting the light flood into his room. 'Natsu wanted to hangout with me today... I should clean quickly then!'

He made his way to his dresser and picked out an outfit, then rushed to the bathroom to shower and get changed. The omega turned on the water and quickly stripped off the oversized white shirt he was wearing and did the same with his socks and underwear, then got in.

'I wonder if Natsu would be ok with staying inside today... Even though it's such a nice day I don't feel like going outside...' He thought as he used the loofah to wash himself.

(I had to look up what a loofah was... I have one but It took me like 10 minutes to find the name... I'm so dumb...)

HINATA POV: