;sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #3

꧁┈┈┈··┈┈·┈· ꕥ ·┈·┈┈··┈┈┈꧂

𝒮𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇:

✧・。 ゚☁︎︎ 𝓚𝓮𝓷𝓗𝓲𝓷𝓪 ☁︎︎ ゚。・✧
・❀* 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒰 *❀・

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘒𝘰𝘻𝘶𝘮𝘦 𝘒𝘦𝘯𝘮𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘏𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘢 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘺𝘰.
( 𝘠𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘒𝘦𝘯𝘏𝘪𝘯𝘢. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘖𝘛𝘗 !! 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘪𝘵 !! )
˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘♡˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙

It was about midnight, and Kenma and his beautiful wife were sleeping soundly in their Texas king size bed

It was about midnight, and Kenma and his beautiful wife were sleeping soundly in their Texas king size bed. The two were madly in love. There is absolutely nothing that could get in the way of their love.

Hinata nuzzled into the blonde's chest, as Kenma hugged the ginger's lower back.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Five years ago, Kenma got down on one knee and took out a diamond ring. Hinata looked down at him and covered his mouth in excitement.

"Shoyo... W-Will you be mine, and mine alone for the rest of my life?" He asked, a bright red blush plastered on his face. "I know this might be a big step, but I can't hold it in anymore!"

Hinata shook his head and hugged the taller male tightly. "Yes! Yes! A million times yes!" He yelled.

The two stood up and kissed. "I love you Shoyo..." The blonde breathed as he hugged the ginger.

"I love you more!" Hinata replied as he kissed the blonde's nose. "I was waiting so long for you to propose... I almost thought you wouldn't..."

Kenma smiled and kissed the ginger's neck. "Whatever you want I'll give you. Now that you're mine, I'll spoil you rotten..."