;ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

꧁┈┈┈··┈┈·┈· ꕥ ·┈·┈┈··┈┈┈꧂

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 1:

✧・。 ゚☁︎︎ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓪 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻 ☁︎︎ ゚。・✧

A new page in Hinata Shoyo's life! He has to get his mind off boys and future husbands! But let's face it... he's really not. He gets his little siblings ready and gives his mother her medicine. He might not be fully ready but he's gonna keep going.
˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘♡˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙

❝Talk about waifu material!❞                     - Unknown

Talk about waifu material!
                     - Unknown

HINATA POV:

I slowly and tiredly make my way to the bathroom and open the door quietly. I turn on the shower and take my clothes off, I look down at my body then look at myself in the mirror.

'Why is my butt growing so fast?' I thought to myself, as I trail my hand down my thigh. 'I look like a girl...'

I blush and walk over to the shower, getting in slowly. The warm water was soothing, it made me forget about my feminine body and all the problems it brought.

"Waaaaaaa~ Feels so good~" I say, as I let the warm water wash over me.

'I wonder what Karasuno will be like...' I thought silently to myself. 'I wonder if i'll find a suitable husband...?'

After a few minutes in the shower I hesitantly got out letting the cold air hit my skin, I shivered and quickly grabbed a towel to dry off and then went to put on my uniform.

I leave the bathroom, and walk downstairs to the kitchen, and start working on breakfast. I get out the ingredients for pancakes, and start mixing them together and putting the butter on the pan, and then pour the batter in.

'Light and fluffy pancakes~!' I sang in my head, as I heard someone walking down the stairs.

"Ga' mornin'" said a tired looking Natsu, as she pulled out a chair and sat down laying her head on the table.

"Good morning to you to Natsu," I say sweetly as I place a plate of pancakes in front of her. "Eat then go get dressed k'."

"Hmmmm Yesh" She replied, mouth full of food.

I left the kitchen and walked up the stairs to my little brother Hakuryuu's room. He was only 12 months old, and the sweetest baby in the world. I opened his door and walked over to his crib.

"Hakuryuu~ It's time to wake up~" I say sweetly, as I carefully wake and pick him up.

He shifted in my arms and opened his eyes, his face quickly brightening once he saw me. He giggled happily and raised his hands up to hug me. I Giggled and hugged him carefully then left the room and walked down to the kitchen where Natsu was sitting at the table eating.

"Mornin' Hakuryuu," She says tiredly, as she gets up and picks up her plate and puts it into the sink. "Ima go get ready for school."

"Alright! I left your uniform on your dresser ok!" I lightly yell up at her.

"Ok!" You tiredly yelled back.

I walk over to the table and place Hakuryuu in his high chair, and walk over to the fridge and get his baby food out then walk over to him and sit down in the seat next to him, and start feeding him. Once he was done eating I placed the dishes in the sink and started washing them. Soon enough I was done so I walked over to Hakuryuu and picked him up and took him to his room, to get him dressed. 'Geez I have so much to do everyday...' I placed him on the table and quickly went to my mothers room, where she was peacefully sleeping.

"Mom! It's time to take your medicine!" I say happily.

"Hmmm?" She asks, as she starts to smile once she saw it was me.

"Good morning Love!" She says relieved. As I walk over and pull back her curtain.

"Morning Mom!" I reply sweetly. I get out her medicine and a cup of water.

"Here ya' go!"

"Thank you love," She smiled as she sat up and took the medicine. I smiled and took the cup from her as she slowly fell asleep.

"Alright!" I said as I quickly walked over to Hakuryuu's room, picked him up again and took him downstairs. Where Natsu was putting on her shoes.

"Comon' Nii-Chan!" She said excitedly jumping up and down.

I giggle and pat her head as I place Hakuryuu down and put on mine and his shoes. "Alright! Let's go!" I say before leaving the house with Natsu by my side and Hakuryuu in my arms.

'New year, new me! I'm so excited!'

NATSU POV:

'Damn... Nii-Chan's thick, thick... Not to mention his scent...! I wonder if he'll find a suitable husband at his new school? Though... If he doesn't... I will...' I lower my head and smirk, 'Let's hope this year is more interesting than the last...! I'm so humble... Nee Nee...'

(Hinata's Uniform)

(He do be thick, thick tho-)

꧁┈┈┈··┈┈·┈· ꕥ ·┈·┈┈··┈┈┈꧂