;ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

꧁┈┈┈··┈┈·┈· ꕥ ·┈·┈┈··┈┈┈꧂

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 3:

✧・。 ゚☁︎︎ 𝓣𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮 ☁︎︎ ゚。・✧

They say blond girls are stupid, but I hate those kinds of stereotypes. 'But what about blond boys?' you ask. Well... Their evil. And nothings gonna change my mind.
˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘♡˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙

Can you really call this guy... husband material?
                    - Hinata Shoyo

TSUKISHIMA POV:

'Another boring day...' I thought silently as I looked out the window as I sat in my classroom. 'I can't wait till class is over... I can go make fun of the King... and bully that idiot senpai...'

I look over at the teacher who was babbling nonsense that I already know. I peek at the clock above the door, '5 minutes left of this bullshit and I'll be free for volleyball... geez... this is the longest 5 minutes in the world!'

(That's what I said during the last five minutes of my last class.)

I looked over at my best friend Yamaguchi, who was somehow paying attention to this shit. 'How long has it really been? Obviously more than five minutes... fuck...' But just then the loud bell echoed throughout the halls as the students sighed in relief. Everyone started to pack up their things as the teacher quickly assigned the homework.

"Ready to go Tsukki?" Yamaguchi asks as he gets up and stands next to my desk.

"Yeah." I say monotonously as I grab my bag and get up. "Let's go." I add, as we walk out of the classroom and to the gym, where the rest of the volleyball dorks were.

"Tsukishima, Yamaguchi!" Yelled Sugawara, as he walked over to them at the entrance.

"Hey Suga!" Replied Yamaguchi.