Right were im supposed to be

Emily's pov
It's 2 am and I can't stop thinking about my bestfriend Hanna Marin. I just don't wanna fall for anyone again. Paige cheated on me with that Sydney bitch. I learned that love don't love nobody at all. But I really think I'm in love with Hanna. Ugh love. Love, love, love. What is it good for? Absolutely nothing. I'm just scared of getting hurt again. But I've never felt this way about anyone, not even Paige or maya. It's like I know what I want, but ugh I don't know. Maybe I'm just being stupid Hanna would never love me back anyways.
Hannas pov
I can't stop thinking about Emily. Yes, Emily fields aka my bestfriend, aka prettiest girl in the world. But I feel like she's afraid to fall or something. All because of Paige. Ugh I should run her over with a bus. I hate her for hurting Emily. I just don't get how anyone can cheat on a girl like Emily. I mean she's Emily Fields for fuck sake. She's perfect, I may have a crush on her... Okay I'm practically in love with her. I think I'm gonna tell her how I feel tomorrow, after school I'm gonna invite her over since my moms out of town. Well I'm going to sleep.
Arias pov
I'm sitting in the courtyard at school with Spencer. She's rambling on about something that happened in math class. As Hanna and Emily both approach us I see that Hanna looks nervous. "Hey guys what's up?" I ask looking between them. "Nothing just decide to come hang out with our two bestfriends what's wrong with that?" Hanna asked "nothing it's just you seem a little off." I said "yeah you look nervous or something" Spencer added. "Me? Nervous? Nah" she says "okay?... What about you Em what's new?" I ask. "Nothing you know same old same old" she says as she smiles. "Yeah I feel you." I said. I know she's probably not ready to date anyone yet but I feel like her and Hanna got something going on. Aww they would be so cute together! I ship it. And I'll make Spencer ship it too. Well I don't need to make her, I know she'll support our bestfriends regardless! "Well okay guys me and Hanna need to get to biology now." Em says as she smiles and they walk off. "You could almost feel the sexual tension" Spencer blurts out. "Oh thank god I thought I was the only one!" I said "there's definitely something going on with them." I added. "Yeah... Hey wanna go to the grill? We both have study hall anyways." Spencer asks "of course" I say and smile.
Emily's pov
Me and Hanna enter the biology room as the bell rings. "Oh class today we're gonna be working in partners for the next few weeks for a project we're gonna be doing." Mr parks said tiredly. Yes I'm gonna pick Hanna. "Well I've already assigned each of you partners." He adds. Fuck. "Emily fields and.... Hanna Marin" he smiled. "Yes!" I hear Hanna say out loud as mr parks smiles. "Ms Marin would you like to know why I assigned you and ms fields together?" He asked smiling "why ?" Hanna asked smiling back. "Because when you two work together is the only time you actually get something done!" He laughed as me and Hanna laughed too. As he assigned everyone else partners me and Hanna were just talking. "You should come over today Em." Hanna smiled. "Sure. When?" I asked returning a smile. "Right after school. We came here together anyways." She laughed. "Oh yeah I forgot" I said blushing. God why am I blushing. Geesh Hanna what are you doing to me? "Good than its a date.!" Hanna says snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yes." I said blushing harder.
Hannas pov
The rest of the day dragged on. I'm so nervous for telling Emily how I feel. She makes my entire heart flutter, like you know how when someone says they like someone and they get butterflies around that person? Well Emily just doesn't give me butterflies, she gives me the entire zoo! I know it sounds cliche but she does. "Ms Marin would you like to tell the class what your thinking about?" Ms silva asked snapping me out of my thoughts. "No thanks I'm sure y'all don't wanna here about my boring thoughts anyways." I said smiling nervously. "I'm sure we do." She said smugly. God what a bitch. "Um I was thinking about how it's 6th period and the times keeps going by so slow." I said smugly. "What's so important after school ms Marin?" She asked intrigued. "Emily." I said making everyone yell out "ooooo" then I heard my bestfriend Mona yell "get some Marin" which made me laugh and blush. Suddenly the bell rang causing the class to get there things and leave. "Ms marin?" Ms silva said politely. "Yes ms silva?" I said in the same manner. "Good luck with Emily" she said which caused me to laugh. "Thanks ms silva" I said smiling "your welcome" she said returning the smile as I walked out of class.
Emily's pov
I'm waiting for Hanna by her car. Today's the day. I'm finally gonna tell Hanna how I feel once we get to her house. I just hope she doesn't hate me. "Heeey" Hanna says snapping me out of my thoughts. "Hey" I say blushing. "Wanna order take out or pizza when we get home?" She said as we got in the car. "Um pizza." I said smiling. "Of course" she said sarcastically. "What's that supposed to mean?!" I asked pretending to be offended. "Nothing, nothing" she says causing me to laugh. As we pull into Hanna's driveway I notice that her moms not home. "Hey Hanna, where's your mom?" I asked her as we walked inside the house. "Oh she's on a business trip to New York, she left this morning." She said dryly. Poor thing, I know how it feels to have a mom that leaves like every month. "Awh I'm sorry Han. You can stay the night at mine or I can stay here, since my moms in Texas visiting my dad." I said. "We can stay here and then tomorrow sleep over at yours and just switch off." She said happily. I love seeing her happy. "Hey Hanna?." I said nervously "yeah Em? What's up?" She said. "Um I don't know how to say this but I like you.. No scratch that I think I'm in love with you." I said nervously. She just stood there in shock. "Hanna please say something." I said almost crying. As she leaned in and kissed me roughly yet passionately. I kissed back immediately. As soon as she pulled alway I missed her lips. "Funny because I invited you over to tell you the same thing.." She said breathlessly. "I love you Hanna Marin and I'm giving you my heart.. Please don't break it." I said "don't worry babe the only thing I'll be doing with your heart is keeping it locked with mine." She said cutely. "Hanna?" I said happily. "Yes Emily?" She said smiling. "Will you be my girlfriend.?" I asked as she grinned ear to ear. "Of course I'll be your girlfriend Emily fields!" She said happily. I don't know where this relationships gonna lead but I know I'm right where I'm supposed to be..