I wouldn't mind baby

Hanna's pov
"Baaaaabeeee!!!" I say to my girlfriend Emily as we're cuddling on the couch watching gossip girl. "Yes my love?" She says. God it still makes my heart flutter whenever she calls me her love. "You haven't kissed me in like forever babe!" I pout "I kissed you 5 minutes ago princess" she says while laughing. "Well it feels like forever to me." I say as I pout. She kisses my pout away and I immediately have to smile. I mean who wouldn't? She's Emily fields dammit! "Is that better baby?" She asks. "Much" I reply with a cheeky grin.
"Baaaabbbeeee" I whine. "Do you want another kiss?" She asks smugly. "No. I want food" I say as she laughs. "What are you laughing at I'm serious" I say not understanding what she's laughing about. "Oh Hanna my lovely, lovely girlfriend you will be the death of me." She says as she kisses my cheek. "C'mon lets go to the grill. My treat" she adds. "Thank god!" I say as she laughs. "You know, I really don't know what kinda relationship we have. But I really wouldn't mind if it was like this forever baby." I say as I look her in the eye. "I really love you." I add. "I wouldn't mind either babe! And I love you too Hanna banana!" She says while giving me a peck on the cheek. "Okay I was serious about being hungry now let's go. RACE YOU TO THE CAR!!!" I yell already running out the door leaving my girlfriend shaking her head and smiling behind.

Okay so sorry this is short. But these are my knew Hannily ones shots. I forgot to say this in my other story. Well I hope you guys enjoy this and vote for me and comment some ideas you want me to write about. Alright love y'all ~Jassy😘