Fighting

Emily's pov
It's 3 am and I can't sleep. All I can think about is the fight me and my girlfriend Hanna got in a couple ours ago. I feel like a jerk about the whole thing..
(Flashback to 4 hours ago)
I walked in and Hanna was hugging Caleb and he kisses her cheek and says goodbye to her. I got really mad and stormed into her house. "Hey baby" she said "don't hey baby me." I said really mad. "Woah what's wrong with you?" She asked concerned "I don't know. Why don't you go ask Caleb since he likes to kiss you so much.!" I said trying to keep my cool. "You mean the thing that just happened like 5 minutes ago?" She asked calmly. "Yes" I said through gritted teeth. "Are you cheating on me with Caleb?!" I asked madly. "First of all how could you even accuse me of that?! Don't you trust me?! You don't see me getting mad whenever you hang out with Paige.! Which is pretty mature of me considering she's always flirting with you. The only reason Caleb was here was because he told me he was still in love with me.! And do you wanna know what I said?!" She asked taking a pause as I stayed silent. "I told him I was in love with you.! And the only reason he hugged me was because he said he was happy for me and he was moving to California. And then he kissed me on the cheek and said goodbye." She said not letting her tears fall. "You know just cause I'm in love with you doesn't mean I don't care about him. He's my friend now." She said still mad. "And now I know that you don't trust me." She said letting tears fall. "Hanna I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me..." I said sincerely. "Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?." I added "Em I'm really mad right now.. So can you go home cause I'm afraid I'll say something I regret." She said sobbing. I feel like such an asshole. "Okay Han I'll leave you alone for a little while" I said kissing her forehead.
(End of flashback)
I can't sit here any longer I know what I have to do.
Hanna's pov
It's 3;30 am and I've been crying all night. After the fight me and Emily had I feel terrible. I don't know what I did for her not to trust me. I'm in love with her and only her, I wish she saw that. I don't know what to do. I feel so useless in this situation. I know I need to talk to Em but what would I even say? This fight is so pointless. Ugh!!! I just wanna get this fight over with so I can kiss her cute little face. I'm suddenly snapped out of my thoughts with a pebble hitting my window. I try to ignore it but then i here another hit my window again, and another, and another. As I walk over to my window and open it I feel a pebble hit my face. "Ow that hurt!" I say "sorry" I hear the voice say, i automatically know who it belongs to. "Emily?." I say as I look down and see Emily standing there with giant poster cards and a boom box. "Do you know how late it is?! What are you doing here?" I asked shocked "don't ask just watch" she said as I stayed there silently. All of a sudden our song played on the boom box. "Falling a thousand feet per second. You still take me by surprise, I just know we can't be over. I can see it in your eyes" the song played as she held up the first poster card. And it said "When I first met you.. I never thought I'd fall in love with you later. But then I watched you date other people. I always felt like they never deserved you, and it wasn't until i realized I was jealous of them, cause I was in love with you." Then she dropped that one and held up the second one, "then after I told you I was in love with you, you said you where in love with me too. And I got this dorky smile on my face, and I still get that dorky smile on my face every time I hear your name." Then she held up the last one. "I trust you princess I really do, it's just sometimes I feel like you'll realize there's something better than me. And instead of staying with me, you'll leave me for something better. I love you baby. And I trust you. I hope you can forgive me." By this time I slammed my window shut and ran down stairs. I opened the front door and ran into Emily's arms and kissed her, I could feel her smiling into the kiss. "You know I could never find anyone better because you are my ideal version of better." I whispered. "Is that so?" She smirked. "Yes Emily fields I am in love with you and I will forever be in love with you!" I said as she smiled "well good cause your stuck with me" she said "aw man really" I jokingly whined "yes really" she pouts. "I'm glad I'm stuck with you" I laughed. "So does this mean you forgive me?" She asked hopefully "yes Emily I forgive you" I said as I looked into her eyes. Man I am so in love with this girl it's scary. But now I know she'll never do anything to hurt me. I can't wait till we get married. It'll be like a sleep over that never ends....