"Fuck off, do you get free drugs?" Maddie said smirking .

"No, because I don't do drugs bitch" Eli said.

"oh please, yes you do" Maddie said as she gave the younger girl a look.

"mhmm, anyways I gotta go this way, Ill see you at lunch?" Eli said as she backed away heading down the other hall, Maddie just nodded as she walked into her class room.

The day flied by for Eli, she found most of her lessons easy and she catched up with some of her friends. At the ned of the day Eli began to walk to Fez's shop, she had done this for the time she was living with them.

When Eli arrived, Fez was sat on the counter on his phone smoking "Yo Fez" Eli said as she made her way over to him.

"Hey El, how was school" He asked as he blew smoke out his mouth.

"It was alright" She said as she grabbed a bag of Cheetos next to Fez and began to open them, the two talked for a little until Fez had to talk to some people so Eli decided to go in the back with Ash.

She walked into the back and saw Ash sitting there counting cash and working it out so she decided to sit on the seat next to him and eat her crisps. After rustling the bag a couple of times, Ash looked at Eli and rolled his eyes.

"Why you rolling them eyes at me AT" Eli said, Ash just looked at her then put his hand into the bag and grabbed a crisp. "could of asked"

"Could of been less annoying" He replied making Eli scoff, after scrolling on her phone she got bored and looked at Ash, admiring his tattoos and staring at his clean cut, and the way he licked his lips while concentrating.

"I know I'm hot but you aint gotta stare at me like I'm naked" He said catching Eli in surprise, she just scoffed.

"ye as if, you gotta lower your ego man" she said making Ash roll his eyes "you need help with anything?" She said.

"Nah you wouldn't know how to do this stuff" Ash said making Eli raise her eyebrow.

"Oh really, give me something to do and ill do it perfectly" She said making Ash now raise his brow. He walked over to a desk at the other side of the room and grabbed a bag of loads of white substances and put it in front of her, then got a weighing scale and put it next to the bag.

"Fine little miss perfect, weigh these out and bag them up" he said as he sat back down and waited for her to do it expecting her do mess it up, But he was taken back by surprise when she started putting them into separate bags and weighed them perfectly. He watched as she did the last one and sat back and smirked.

"Anything else Mr You cant do shit" She said proud of herself, Ash just knitted his eyebrow's together and pretended like he wasn't impressed.

"Okay count these up and then sort these out" he said as he handed her cash and more substances with drugs in.

While sorting the stuff out they made conversation and started to enjoy each others company, they would often stop when a customer came in and then after would go back to talking, Ash was able to finish early since he had a extra set of hands.

When Ash began to pack up he had one last customer, the door opened and Ash and Eli looked up to see no other than Nate Fucking Jacobs.

"What up Ash" he said as he looked at Ash, he then turned to Eli "gorgeous" He said 

"Choke on a dick Jacobs" She said as she glared at him, he just smiled then look at Ash.

"so imma need 5 bags of weed and some of them pills you gave Mckay that time" he said 

"OP's?" he said as he looked at Nate, he just nodded making Ash roll his eyes "dumbass" he said under his breathe getting his stuff, Nate didnt hear but Eli did making her smirk.

"So how you been Eli bel" he said causing Eli to internally puke at the name.

"awful now that your here" she said making Nate do a psychotic smirk.

"Oh cmon you know you love me"

"in your dreams dick ward" she said, Ash then came and handed the Jacobs boy his stuff 

"$80" he said looking up at him, even though Ash was smaller, he still scared Nate.

"Aint that a bit pricey?" he said as he reached into his pocket.

"Nah, I think you tripping" Ash said as he stared straight into Nates soul.

"Mhhmm" he said as he handed Ash 80 "See you later gorgeous" he said as he turned around and left.

"what's his problem" Ash asked.

"when does Nate not have a problem" She said as she sat down and went on her phone again, Ash just stared at her, he knew something else was up since when Nate arrived he could of cut the tension with a knife.

The story between Nate and Eli was deep, so deep she wouldn't tell a soul, nobody knew.

 well at least she thought know one would know.

Its been too long since I updated sorry

Hope you all liked this

love you guys x