leéR ro oñeuS

Late at night inside the Owl House, everyone was asleep. King was sleeping on the couch, Eda was in her nest, and Luz and Y/n were sleeping next to each other like normal. Eda was dreaming about money and shiny object surrounding her. King was dreaming he was well King of the Boiling Isles, and he made Y/n the jester. Luz who was smiling in her sleep was dreaming about being a powerful witch like Eda with Y/n by her side. Then Y/n he wasn't having luck in sleeping, he was sweating, and his head was tossing in turning for some odd reason.

Y/n: "Ugh..."

He keeps on moving the only thing that made him stop was Luz. Only because she hugged him where Y/n couldn't move much. This seemed to calm him down on the outside but on the inside, it was like his head was trying to kill him.

-Inside Y/n's head-

He was standing in a castle? Everything was in ruins, fire, ice, and vines were all around the place. Y/n was running around the castle dodging spells that would come through the walls. He turned right to go down the hall to finally stop to catch his breath.

Y/n: "Where am I!? Why does this place seem familiar?"

Then to his left vines covered in thorns burst through the wall, he jumps away from it and tries to use magic, but nothing happened. When he got a closer look he saw that n Emperor Coven member was wrapped around in the vines, then some walked out the hole. It was Willow, but something about her was different. She was taller, her hair was wilder and she was wearing a trench coat.

Y/n: "Willow?"

It was like he was a ghost, cause she just ignored him. Willow then pulled out a small crystal ball then started to walk into it.

Older Willow: "The plan is working, but I don't know how long I can keep this up."

Coven Member: "You won't beat him!"

She looks at the Coven Member out of the corner of her eyes, she turned to him with her glasses covering her eyes. And by simply clenching her fist the vines around the Coven Member tighten before slamming him into the ground hard.

Older Willow: "It's rude to talk when someone is on the crystal ball."

???: "Is everything alright?"

Older Willow: "Everything is fine Amity just had to remind someone of their manners. Where are you?"

Older Amity: "East of the castle me and Luz are trying our best to give him time!"

With a simple nod Willow hangs up before running in said direction, Y/n was about to follow until the walls around him started to change. Then before he knew it a red bat was coming towards his face he goes to block, but it goes started through him. He looked behind him to see another Coven Member be sent flying across the hallway, Y/n eyes widen at the distance the member was sent. Y/n turned around slowly to see Luz, but she was also different. She had longer bangs, a red beanie, a dark green jacket with a purple striped shirt, black pants, and finally red shoes. Her face was serious, Y/n got a better look at the bat she was swinging and he saw it was covered in different glyphs.

Y/n: "L-Luz!? Why do you look like this? Though it does look really good.."

Luz: "Esto se está poniendo molesto! They just keep coming from every direction!"

He saw that she was guarding a door, she was about to get jumped by three more guards until A giant Abomination burst through the door. it slams into the Coven Members and this makes Luz smirk before she looks up to see someone on the Abomination.

Y/n: "If I saw Willow, then Luz that means the only person I know who uses Abomination besides me is.."

On the shoulder us the Abomination was Amity, she looked down at the Coven Members with a glare that would kill.

Older Luz and Y/n: "Amity!"

The Abomination gently grabs her to then place her on the ground, Amity turns to walk towards Luz. While she was walking she simply points her thumb at the rest of the guards, and the Abomination simply roars before attacking them. This Amity was about an inch taller than Luz, her hair was all over the place, she was wearing pink, spiked bracelets, jeans with rips in them, and finally black hightops.

Older Luz: "What took you so long!?"

Older Amity: "Oh I'm sorry I was helping my boyfriend get to the throne!"

Older Luz: "He's not only your boyfriend!"

They clashed heads, and Y/n just looks at the two dumbfounded. A Coven Member ran past the giant Abomination only for the two to attack him without looking away from each other. Amity sent a wave of fire with her left hand while Luz simply hits her bat on the ground sending ice towards the Coven Member. The two then stopped glaring at each other to hug one another, after a little bit they separate.

Older Luz: "Sorry..."

Older Amity: "No I get it, I know this sharing thing is not a human thing but I still care for him."

Older Luz: "I know you do, but I'm just worried that this legend got into his head. He's not thinking through this and I just don't want him to d-"

She was interrupted by Amity with a fierce yell this shocked Luz a little bit before she straightened up.