ー Roommates | JayHoonWon (2)

Edited

Roomates (Part 2)
Days passed since the incident occurred. Sunghoon told the members about this and they all were shocked. Riki suggested to talk to Jungwon but no one dared to. When they were ready to confront him about his weird behaviour Jungwon was already gone from there.

❝ Why didn't you tell us about all of this Jay?! We could've done something about this earlier! ❞

Jake shouted, catching everyone off guard. Jay looked down, tears threatening to fall of his face. He didn't dare say a word, he was too scared to. He was anxious that the members will make fun of him for being weak.

Jake softened his heart after seeing tears in his eyes. He couldn't bare to see him cry. He apologised and left the room with everyone except Sunghoon following him.

Sunghoon stood up from the couch and went to hug Jay tight. He hushed Jay as Jay quietly cried on his shoulder. Both boys were too lost in their own world and didn't notice Jungwon watching them from outside the window.

His eyes dark and his fists clenched at how Sunghoon hugged Jay and him accepting his hug. He was annoyed.

Next Day .

❝ Jay , Wake up ! You have to go to college . ❞

Jay groaned into the pillow as Heeseung ruffled his hair slowly but lightly. Jay had been skipping college which resulted to Heeseung taking his phone away. Heeseung was very shocked and disappointed when he heard what Jay had been doing.

❝ Jay, get up, Now. ❞

Heeseung spoke again but more sternly only to hear a whine come out of Jay's mouth. He never was like this. He got up from his sleeping position and clinged onto Heeseungs arm.

❝ Hyung please. I'm still scared I don't want to go.. ❞

Jay looked at Heeseung with an expression of fear. He was still scared that Jungwon could pop up anywhere at anytime. Heeseung looked back at him with an upset look. He sighed.

❝ Fine. Start going to college next week. I'll inform the CEO about this so he can inform your college. ❞

Jays face brightened up. He was so relieved and felt so relaxed that he hugged Heeseung. Heeseung hugged him back.

❝ So, What do you want for breakfast? ❞

Jay was thinking, he didn't feel really hungry at the moment but he knew Heeseung will scold him if he doesn't eat. There was no choice other than to tell him that he will eat later.

❝ Can I eat later? pretty please? I promise i'll— ❞

❝ No, Jay. You have to eat now or I won't cook later on. ❞

Jay frowned, showing his sad eyes to Heeseung which made Heeseung's heart soften for the boy but he still didn't give up. He won't fall for his tricks anymore.

❝ If you want to eat then eat, if not then don't. I'm leaving. ❞

Heeseung said as he was slowly getting off Jay's bed until Jay grabbed his arms and pulled him down back on his bed. Jay whined, Heeseung looked at him giving him a "What" look.

❝ You're going to leave ? don't go, hyung ❞

Heeseung thought Jay looked adorable but he didn't want to show his sweet side just yet , not until he agrees to eat breakfast first and to help him with the house chores.

❝ Are you going to eat or not, Jay? ❞

Heeseung said in a stern tone ,  starting to make his face look intimidating so the boy gets scared and agrees to eat breakfast with him since he was hungry.

Jay thought, he wasn't full nor was he hungry. He thought for a whole minute and decided to reply to Heeseung in a grumpy tone.

❝ Okay fine, I'll eat whatever! ❞

He said in an informal manner and looked away from Heeseungs eyes to his phone. He grabbed it but Heeseung snatched it from his hand and gave him a terrifying glare.

❝ Park Jongseong, watch your attitude. Sure, I'm your member and a close friend but that does not mean you speak to me like that. You're forgetting I'm your oldest hyung. Don't make me angry anymore. ❞

Jay gulped and looked at Heeseung with fear in his eyes and mumbled a "Yes hyung-nim" before breaking eye contact with him and apologizing.

❝ I'm sorry, hyung-nim, I don't know what happened to me.. ❞

Jay sighed, got up from his bed and bowed. Heeseung was mad but he let the boy go but he still didn't give him his phone back, as a short punishment he has to live without his phone for a day.

❝ It's alright, but don't expect me to give you your phone back Jongseong. You'll get it back tomorrow. ❞

❝ But hyung-nim it's my phone! I need it— ❞

❝ One more word Jongseong and you're never ever getting your phone back. ❞

❝ Okay.. ❞

Jay gave up and regretted speaking to him in that tone. He bowed once again and went to the bathroom to get his day started. He brushed his teeth, took a shower, got dressed and went outside to the kitchen where he saw Riki teasing Sunoo about how bad he is in video games. He chuckled.

❝ Hey guys ! Good morning, what are you guys playing? ❞

Riki looked at Jay and went to hug him, Jay hugged him back. The three said their good mornings and went to the TV to see the game. They were playing Tekken 7 and Jay could clearly see that Riki was winning.

Jay was having fun but he missed Sunghoon, he asked Sunoo where Sunghoon was and why he is so late today for breakfast. Jay thought he was sleeping but he wasn't.

❝ Hey Sunoo, where's Sunghoon hyung? ❞

❝ Hyung is training his vocals alone in the recording room! You should go visit him if you want, I'm sure hyung would love your company ❞

Sunoo gave Jay a sly smirk as Jay blushed, his face getting all red. He thanked Sunoo and told Heeseung he was going to Sunghoon in the recording room. Heeseung was fine as long as both boys were eating breakfast at least.

To be continued