6. What it means to be human

Start from the beginning

"Hey. Were you really okay with how the study group went?" I asked. If I didn't broach the subject now, I'd likely never get the chance again.

"Why are you asking me? I was the one who proposed holding the study group in the first place. Besides, I got the feeling that you considered it a hassle. Am I wrong?"

"It just left a bad taste in my mouth. Look, I think things are going to get worse with the others."

Ishigami stood up: "Ez, can I go beat her?"

Ez: "She is good at martial arts, she can kick your ass."

Ishigami: "Alright, I will stay here."

Ishigami sat down.

Itsuki snickered: "Weakling."

Ishigami, who believed in gender equality: "Shut up, I'm stronger than you, Nakano Itsuki."

Itsuki: "Then lets' decide who is stronger by arm wrestling."

Ishigami: "It's on."

Ez looked excited: "I will bring a table here, and no cheating. I can sense whether you are cheating or not."

Itsuki flinched, but as a woman who eats so much, she can't back off against her natural enemy, is the thot slayer, Satou Kazuma's student, Ishigami Chad Yu.

Ez snaps his fingers and brings the table.

Ishigami and Itsuki join their hands.

Everyone is looking with anticipation.

Kaguya and Miyuki looked at each other and sighed. The quints and Chika were cheering for Itsuki. Everyone knew who was going to win, but they want some amusement.

Chika: "Go, Itsuki-chan. Beat that bastard who is an enemy for every woman."

Ez: "Ready... Start."

Ishigami defeats Itsuki within 3 seconds as everyone anticipated

(Think of Chika as Itsuki)

But they didn't anticipate the next thing that Ishigami did

Ishigami: "YOSHAAA, ORAORAORAORAOARA, WRYYY, WRYYYYYYY, WRYYYYYYYYY."

He suddenly started shadow boxing and roaring Jojo's lines, which freaked everyone out even his fellow loners.

Yes, Ishigami is such a guy who would want to trash a woman. He wants gender equality. He is trash* ahem*, I mean an advocate of gender equality.

Miku: "He is so persistent."

Ichika: "And so funny."

Itsuki: "You trash. Can't you even hold back for a girl" She growled while clutching to her injured hand

Ishigami looked down at her and said: Don't blame me because you are weak. You are the one who called me a weakling."

Nino glared at Ishigami, who reverse glared at her.