Doctor and his Patient (f)

Shehnaaz picked up a ball of wheat dough filling it up with some potato stuffing for the parantha rolling it flat with the rolling pin, she had placed  milk on the stove for making tea, it was 8 am in the morning shehnaaz was making breakfast for her and sidharth who would come home any minute as he had gone early in the morning for an emergency case. She cooked the parantha singing her favorite punjabi songs dancing to the tunes, her team would arrive at 9 am she was even making breakfast for them knowing how violent they get without getting food on time. She did really missed her namuna's, they were just of kids who needed discipline. Sidharth rings the bell, letting shehnaaz know he is here , she smiled thinking " Right on time handsome " She turned off the gas, placing the paratha in the hot case and filling the tea cups.

She opened the door throwing her arms around sidharth who lost his balance a bit but held the wall, she hugged him tight knocking him out of breath, he hugged her tight burying his face in her neck she giggled holding him tight.

Sana : right on time for breakfast Mr shukla.

Sid : I'm always on time baby.

Shehnaaz giggled moving away, pulling him inside the house asking him to get fresh up a little and she would place breakfast on the table , he went to his room to get changed into some pants and a casual tee, he smiled thinking how he was greeted by shehnaaz when he got back home, it was first time ever someone waiting for him except his mother waiting for him with food. He felt like a married man who had his lovely wife waiting for her husband to get home and have food together.

He sat on the chair, shehnaaz got in the tea cups giving sidharth his, placing some parantha in his plate with some curd and pickled , he looked at her to see her putting some into her plate too.

Sid : tuna banaya yeh??

Sana : haa tujhe pasand nahi aya mein kuch aur banadu??

Said shehnaaz playing with her finger's feeling a little nervous as it was her first time cooking after years and was her feeding someone except her brother, she was nervous that whether sidharth would like it, he was in complete shock looking and listening to her, he never knew shehnaaz cooked after listening to her brother who said " Usse khaana pakana pasand nahi hai, inn 28 saalo mein usne sirf mujhe ek cup chai pilaya tha woh kaisa tha yeh bilkul maath puchna , pura din mujhe bed rest mein rehna tha "  He remembered whatever her brother said making him laugh.

Sana : kya hua?? Tujhe mirgi ka dhora padraha hai kya?? Yah tu paagal ho raha hai mere liya.

She said with a little smirk, he glared at her making her smirk wide even more.

Sid: saach mein tune banaya??

Sana : haa bebu try toh kar agar tujhe pasand nahi aya toh mein kuch aur banadungi.

Sid : agar mujhe kuch ho gya toh??

Sana : tujhe kuch nahi hoga kamine try toh kar ruk ja mein bhi khaungi tera saath , kuch hoga toh dono milka seh langa.

Saying so she tore a piece of parantha dipping it in a bowl of curd stuffing it in his mouth as he protested a little, she tore another one putting it in her mouth and smirked at his satisfying face.

Sana : ab bol kaisa baana hai?? Chef shehnaaz gill in the house.

She said fixing her imaginary chef cap, making him chuckle. He took in another bite of satisfaction with a full blown smiling thinking someone else than his mother has made food for him and fed him with love.

Sid : yeh toh exactly aisa hai jaise mujhe pasand hai.

Sana : exactly tuna hi toh kaha tha tuje parantha thoda khaata pasand hai, tujhe kaisa pasand hai aisa hi banaya hai.