Tu Mera Hai

It was 12 pm in the afternoon, the canteen was filled with the students of model high university . Shehnaaz sat holding her book in her hands pushing her glasses up concentrating on the book, her friends sat next to her gossiping about the people in the college, she didn't care just sat three reading her Harry Potter book sipping on her oreo shake. She heard girls scream making her close her ears with her hands.Shifali her best friend tapped her shoulder showing the famous F4 gang coming in with style.

She rolled her eyes at them getting back to her book filling her mouth with some fries and nuggets at one time making her chock. She coughed as the frie stuck in her throat, shifali passed her a glass off water which she drank completely, mansi her friend rubbed her back.

Sana : I'm fine woh fries thoda zyada laliya.

Shifali : tu dhayan sa nhi kaha sakthi woh deekh tera hulk mujhe ghoor raha hai , ab woh mujhe khari khotti sunayaga. ( hissed)

Sana : chill kar kuch nahi hoga, mein hoo na, mujhe na aur bhook lagi hai, mein jaa ka ek aur burger order kar ka ayi.

Likith : tu Pagal hai, kitna khayagi bhookad, tu na already ek bada burger, 2 box fries or nuggets thusa hai aur kitta khayagi.

Shehnaaz didn't respond to anything just got up taking her walet and phone to order herself some food. She stood in the line looking into her phone. She could feel someone's burning gaze on her but she didn't turn back knowing who it was. Sidharth sat next to his gang who were asim, vishal and madhurima. He sat there staring at his girl shamelessly who didn't care about his gaze on her. He takes his phone out to text her .

Message

Sid : jaan are you ok, do you want me to take you to the doctor.

Shehnaaz rolls her eyes looking at his message.

Sana : yes we need to go to a brain doctor because you have lost it.

Sid : I'm concerned.

Sana : so am I , you lost it.

Sid : cut the crap and answer me that are you ok.

Sana : I'm fine Mr bear, don't hurt your pretty brain a lot.

Shehnaaz texted back smiling, sidharth breath out of relief talking back to his gang who teased him and shehnaaz. Sidharth and his gang were talking and having fun when naina walked in the canteen towards sidharth and the gang making people to snapp there head towards there direction. Asim , vishal and madhurima rolled there eyes while sidharth gulped thinking that shehnaaz would kill him, he look towards shehnaaz direction all scared to see her busy looking into her phone standing in the line. He looked back at naina who sat next to him batting her eyelashes, he looked away rolling his eyes.

Naian : hello baby!! Did you miss me??

Sid : leave naina I'm not in the mood.

Naina : come on baby don't be shy..

Naina trace her finger over sidharth face making him scrunch his nose up in disgust, he pushed her hand off in annoyance, but she didn't care sitting on his lap, placing her hands on his neck, talking to him.He looked at shehnaaz who was still busy scrolling at her phone, he pushed naina off him getting up.

Naina : whats wrong baby??

Sid : listen naina....

Before he could say anything he heard shehnaaz gasp loud gaining everyone attention towards her now. She stood in front of the staff holding her hands on her hip glaring at them.