Coaxing Him

Sidharth sat on the bed looking at a sleeping shehnaaz hurt, he creased her forehead kissing her nose she smiled in her sleep snuggling more into him, his face cracked up into a smile but remembered what she did moving away from her.

He covered her well in the blanket leaving to complete his morning duties, shehnaaz slept for a while will sidharth got dressed leaving for gym locking the door not before checking on her again.

Shehnaaz woke up looking at the clock which striked eight , she took a shower getting ready for the day , she made his protein shake keeping it in the refrigerator so that he can have it later checking on her daily mails listening to songs.

It striked nine sidharth got inside the house with the spare keys, shehnaaz looked up from her laptop smiling at him, he looked away making her frown.

Sana :" Kali billi na iska rasta kaata kya aaj, jo subh subh hi iska mood uda hua hai " . She muttered looking at her laptop screen typing away , she saw sidharth looking at her with the corner of her eyes.

Sana : tera protine shake fridge ka andar hai right side door ka pass.

She said working on her laptop still looking at the screen waiting for his response but didn't get any. She look up to see whether he is sitting opposite to her like he used to and bug her but he wasn't there. She frowned finding it skeptical, she shut her laptop down moving in search of him.

He was sitting the balcony reading the news paper drinking his protine shake, she snatched the paper away from him, he got up keeping the empty bottle on the table pushing her.

Sana : hua kya hai tujhe, subha subha tera ex ko deekh liya kya??

she said laughing but he didn't pay any heed getting inside the bathroom to take a shower, she ran towards him before he closed the door , he saw her coming, he quickly closed the door making her groan, he chuckled lightly at his victory , moving into the shower. She huffed out of annoyance taking his clothes out of the closet placing it on the bed moving out make breakfast for them.

He came out only to see his clothes placed on the bed he smiled at her gesture wearing it, he walked out drying his hair with the towel to the kitchen to see her cooking the breakfast for them, he took out the juice cartoon filling the juice in a glass, shehnaaz walked towards him forwarding her glass to him, he took the juice cartoon and glass with him leaving her confused. He sat on the dinning table sipping on the juice looking into his phone, she placed his food plate near him taking his phone throwing it on the couch.

Sana : kya hua hai?? Avoid kyu kar raha hai mujhe??

Sidharth didn't answer just sat there eating his breakfast, she placed her leg on his lap which he pushed away, she looked at him hurt pushing her plate away, walking out he rolled his eyes at her action drinking the juice.

Sid : " gadhi Kahi ki, gussa toh mujhe hona isse. Yeh kyu gussa ho rahi hai paagal ladki" He said muttering.

He looked around to see her watering the plants bickering something in punjabi , he chuckled gaining her attention, he looked away as she shot daggers at him.

Sana : hass la abhi yahi Baaki reh gaya na. Tu gussa kyu hai mujhe yeh baath samajh nahi aarhi hai.

Sid : Tu na i don't know what are you saying waali look mujhe maath hi deh samjhi.

Sana : lekin mujhe saachi mein nahi pata why are you angry with me??

Sid : waah ab yeh hi reh gaya, Kitni badi jhoothi bangayi hai tu shehnaaz canda sa aana ka baad.

Sana : mein jhooth kyu bolungi khootha, hua kya hai??

Sid : oh so you don't know what did you do??

Sana : what did I do?? Seriously mujhe saach mein nahi paata what are you talking baba teri kasam.

Shehnaaz said swearing on sidharth looking directly into his eyes, he gasped as he thought she was lying , if she did she wouldn't use her brahmastra that is " Teri kasam" .

Sid : tu saach bol rahi hai.

Sana : ha sidharth mujhe saach mein nahi pata tu kis cheez ka baremein baat kar raha hai.

Sid : woh jo diamond set meine tera liya laya tha woh mera closet mein kisne raakh.

Sana : konsa diamond set ka baremein baat kar raha tune mujhe koi diamond set nahi diya.

Sidharth remembered the huge blender created by him he bit his tongue looking at a angry shehnaaz.

Sana : toh iss sab ka wajah sa tune itna drama kiya.

Sid : sorry baby mujhe yaad hi....

Sana : mein na tera sa baat nahi karungi ja kamina .

Sid : sorry na baby mein woh bul gaya, that I had bought you a gift.

Sana : fuck off, tu hi pehen teri gift.

Sid : Arrey sorry na jaan.

Sidharth said hugging her, she slapped his back hard making him hiss, she rubbed the spot to reduce the pain, she kissed his chest. He picked her up taking her into the room making her giggle.

Sana : neeche uttar mujhe girh jaaungi.

Sid : mera hotha hua tujhe kuch nahi hoga gadhi.

Sidharth got her inside there room making her sit on the vanity chair, she looked at him confused as he walked towards his closet getting a blue velvet box. He stood in front of her pushing her hair aside making her wear the set which he had got for her she frowned looking at him.

Sana : tujhe yeh sab lana ki kya zarurat thi.

Sid : shhh only I have right to spoil my girl.

He made her wear the chain making her gasp , she looked at him through the mirror who smirked kissing her neck , she held her thigh tight tilting her head the other way feeling his touch over her neck which formed goosebumps on her body he smirked looking at her reaction on his touch, he hooked the hook pulling her hairs back at it place nibbling in her ears , her breathing became shallow gulping a huge lump moaning his name making him hard. He made her wear the the earings dipping his face into her neck letting his hot breath fan her chest sending shiver down her spine, she trew her head back breathing heavily.

Sid : jaan open your eyes.

Said sidharth brushing his lips on he coller bones making her bite her lips hard, she opened her eyes looking herself in the mirror, he kissed her forehead making her close her eyes.

Sid : did you like it jaan??

Sana : I loved it bebu , but why did you get it??

Sid : anything for you baby.

Shehnaaz stood up throwing her hands around his neck smashing her lips against his, she sucked on his lips making him groan, he pulled her more towards him exploring her mouth with his tongue making her moan, she pulled him more into the kiss trying to dominate him but failed, he smirked kissing her hard making her feel breathless. They broke the kiss letting her rest her head on his chest, he kissed her forehead letting his lip linger on it making her smile.

End