it wasn't a lie ( d)

Shehnaaz woke up looking around rubbing her eyes, sidharth kissed her hand which was on his lap, she looked at him smiling but later her expression changed into embarrassment covering herself with coveres, sidharth pulled her over him hugging her, sending goosebumps down her body drawing circles on her back, she held him tight feeling his touch over her closing her eyes breathing heavily, he cupped her face in his hands kissing it, he joined there forehead against eachother clossing his eyes smiling.

Sidharth and shehnaaz sat in the doctor's office as they had an appointment today, shehnaaz stood there looking around taping her foot. Sidharth had held her hand in his tight pulling her towards him . Shehnaaz looked at sidharth nervous who blinked his eyes in assurance pushing the bangs off her eyes and forehead kissing it.

Mia : what a wonderful couple??

Said mia gaining there attention, shehnaaz looked at mia and then at sidharth who stood there with no expression, shehnaaz didn't say anything just got up moving towards the room to check the baby leaving sidharth behind. Sidharth followed her not before giving mia a peace of mind. He got in to see shehnaaz already sitting there looking at the screen which contained there bundle of joy hearing it's heart beat .

Sid : you didn't wait for me.

Sana : oh I thought you had to look at your other baby , I didn't want to disturbe you.

Shehnaaz said looking at the screen , sidharth was hurt listening to her words and action, the doctor excused leaving them alone. Sidharth locked the door sitting in front of shehnaaz who got dressed, pulling her on his lap.

Sana : what are you doing??

Sidharth didn't say anything just held her tight in his arms looking into her eyes, she looked away as she didn't want to melt at his touch. He held her chin in his hand manking her look at him , he kissed her out of anger , hurt , love and frustration making her numb, she tapped his chest and pushed him trying to get out of his hold only to make it tighter. She bits his lower lip out of anger making it bleed, he hissed at it and groaned as she sucked on it to reduce the pain. She pulled herself away from him looking at the door. She got up to open it but he pulled her back kissing her belly and hugging it.

Sid : I swear on you , the baby and mom angel. There is nothing going on between me and mia, please don't leave me , I wouldn't live without you and our baby. I didn't do anything, I never cheated on you please believe me. I don't even know what is she doing here even, whatever you are thinking it isn't true please don't leave me please.

Sana : am I that bad.

Sid : no angel, you are not.

Sana : am I not enough, I agree I'm not as preety as her, I get it I'm childish , not worth it to be with a man like you , I'm stupid, I have always made you feel embarrassed around me, I talk senseless shit but I try to be the one who you might like to be around but I'm done. I can't pretend to be the one whom you want why don't we just go on our separate ways, it's good for both of us. If you want you can keep the child. I would never come back to you or the baby.

Shehnaaz said looking into his grey orbs crying , he hugged her tight burring his face in her chest crying holding her tight thinking she might disappear in the thin air leaving him all alone again.

Sid : don't say that, nobody isn't going anywhere not me, you or the baby. I need both of you jaan, I wouldn't survive with out you or the baby, take your words back, nobody isn't going anywhere not me nor you , I'm begging you please. You aren't anywhere near to her , you can't be compared to anyone because you are unique and different only for me which nobody can take it away not even you, so drop the idea of you leaving me.