Lost ( b)

Shehnaaz walked further into the thick dense forest looking around scared, she rubbed her arms feeling cold hugging herself tight walking on the wet slippery path of the forest, listening to the wiered noises.

Sana : waha guru, baba ji, baba ji...

Said shehnaaz chanting gods name holding her locket tight looking around, she heard a noise from the bushes making herself alert, she looked around finding the person or a thing behind the noise when the noice exceeded she gulped a huge lump running at the opposite direction screaming sidharth name.

Sana : sidharthhhhh....

Running more into the dense forest, tripping and falling on the tree root , getting her knees and her elbows wounded.

Sana : ahhh ammma...

She sat checking at the wound blowing air on it as it burned, she got up as she heard the noise again groaning looking back to see a goat, she sigh out of relief walking further in whriping in pain talking slow and stady step finding her way out.

Sana : mein bhi kitni badi stupid hu jo iss paras ka baath ko maan liya, sahi khata hai sidharth gadhi hu mein , kya ho ja tha agar meine maan liya ho tha that I'm scared of dark. Wtf yaar ab ghoom jo honatha mujhe yaha. Should I call sidharth lekin mera phone toh off hogaya hai. Agar meine usse call kiya woh mujhe sauh baata sunayaga. Lekin usse bhi tension ho raha ha hoga right.

Saying so shehnaaz sat on one of the tree root, getting exhausted feeling dehydrated, she rests her head on the tree trunk closing her eyes when she again heard a noise from the bushes she shrugged it thinking it's again from the goat, the mosquitoes bits her making her slap her arm out off irritation.

Sana : ab yeh cheez bakhi rehgaya tha.

Her elbow and knees burned making her hiss, she got up looking around feeling thirsty, she walked further into the forest in search of water when she heard someone breathing heavily, she screamed running but was caught by sidharth who pulled her towards him. She closed her eyes getting scared breathing heavily.

Sana : arey yaar sorry woh mein....

Sid : gadhi mein hu, aakhe khol aap ni.

Shehnaaz opened her eyes and hugged sidharth tight making him lose his balance, but he got hold of himself holding her tight by her waist, she sobbed in his arms holding him dear to her heart.

Sana : sidharthhhhhh..... Mien kitni daar gayi thi tujhe pata hai, aur... Idar kitna andara hai....

Sid : mujhe laga subha ka 8 am baajh raha hai.

Sidharth said in his usual way trying to distract her, she cried even more listening to him.

Sana : tujhe mazak soojh raha hai, agar mujhe kuch ho jata tho.

Sid : tujhe kuch nahi ho saktha motti , tera aass pass jo bhi hai unne kuch ho jaya ga ab chal chal tha hai wapis resort .

He said wiping the tears of her face kissing her forehead, he took a look of her checking if she has wounded herself, he saw her bleeding knees and hissed looking at it.

Sid : aur khana chot lagi hai baby.

Shehnaaz showed her bleeding elbow and explained to him what ever happened like a kid, he listened to her, he took his handkerchief out ripping it apart tieing it on her knees and hand. She hugged him again burrying her face in his chest, he placed his chin over her head hugging her .

Sana : gussa hai??

He didn't reply anything but stood there letting her to hold him, she looked up at him annoyed.

Sana : ab hug bhi nahi kara ga???

He didn't say anything just looked around the forest taking in the view making him scared thinking how did she stay over here all alone, she cupped his face in her hands kissing the corner of his lips.

Sana : sorry na kullu, agli baar aisa kuch nahi karungi promise.

Sid : agli baar mein tujhe Aisa stupid trip mein anka ijazat bhi nahi dunga.

Sana : trip ki baath kaha sa agayi??

Sid : oh please meine tujhe kaha that " Let's ditch this stupid reunion and go on couple trip together " Lekin madam ji ko aapne massi aur asimmm sa jo milna tha, aur yeh kya pehena hai tumna, woh bhi unn kutton ka samna.

Sana : mujhe laga hum sab log masti karanga, what did I know that these ppl would end up playing kids game like TDS, waise bhi i look amazing.

He rolled his eyes at her, making her chuckle.

Sid : why did you agree on this stupid dare??? Teri aakhal kya ghaas chadna gayi thi gaadhi.

Sana : mein sab ka saamne darpok deekh na nahi chathi thi so, I agreed .

Sidharth tapped her head pulling her towards him, she giggled showing her pearl teeth hugging him tight.

Sana : waisa tera mood off kyu hai??

Asked shehnaaz innocently, sidharth looked at her " Are you serious " Expression she still looked at him innocently joining her pointer fingers pouting at him cutely. He pulled her towards him placing his arm around her naked waist pulling her towards him walking back towards there car.

Sana : vikas na pakkaya kya?? Waise you should be happy that you got to spend time with a sensible human like him, warna mein toh tujhe haar baar pakkathi hu.

Sid : oh shut up , tujhe bhi pata hai mujhe teri company kitni passand hai aur upper say Tu meri hai mein usko kyu choose karu tera upper ya phir kisi aur ko. Ussne sirf tera baremein hi baath kar raha tha.

Sana : tujhe gussa aya hoga uss pa phir.

Shehnaaz said chuckling stopping him, he looked at her understanding, he pulled her more towards him swinging her up in his arms carrying her towards there car.

Sid : obviously why should he talk something about us, or anyone because no one has rights to talk about us or our relationship, you know and I know that we both like eachother you are mine I'm yours, our relationship is cleared we know our family knows that we both are engaged and like eachother. I don't like them saying shit like break up hogaya, chod ka chali gayi , chala gaya, she hates him now, he hates her and what not. Rubbish people they just need gossip about us, agar kuch mil gaya toh mera bandi ka upper line maar na chalu. Saalon ka muh na tod du.

Shehnaaz chuckled kissing his cheeks, resting her head on his chest running her fingers through his hair calming him down. He placed her on the passenger seat buckling her seatbelt, he made her drink some water as she was thirsty rubbing her back, he washed her wound doing the first aid with the help of a mini first aid kit which was in the car. He held her hand in his kissing it, she kissed his hand back smiling saying.

Sana : sorry.

End