Chapter 2 - The Monster

The year was now 1887 and Abraham had become very intertwined with the business of Dracula and his brides, he was very infatuated with each one of the brides and used his spare time to train his already powerful body becoming one of the few people who could keep up with Dracula in a fight however he knew that his master had been holding back his unmeasurable power. Abraham currently perched himself upon one of the many towers that overlooked Castle Dracula thinking intently to himself about what his life had become, he was alone now with no one to remember who he was before and with the sharp deafening winds blowing through his thick jet black hair, he stared down at the very kingdom his master ruled and leapt off from the tower slowly making his way through the many endless corridors and entrances to eventually find his master staring off into the distance with his hands clasped behind his back seemingly not realising that Abraham was a mere few meters behind him. "anything on your mind my young disciple?" Dracula spoke in a calm tone which took Abraham aback by how relaxed he was, if he had to be honest with himself it terrified him.

Dracula slowly turned to face Abraham as the young vampire knelt down in front of his master, his head bowed In a sign of respect "Master...was it wise to leave Dr Frankenstein all alone to work on your project? he didn't seem so pleased he was asked to create such a monster." Abraham asked him as Dracula signalled him to lift his head "that's why I've been thinking...I would like you to watch over that man and make sure that he does not interfere with our plans" Dracula told him as Abraham looked prod as he looked upon his master "are you sure you want me to overlook such a task?" he asked as Dracula smirked slyly "when have I never been sure?" he responded "go and ensure our plan come to fruition" he told him as Abraham gave one small nod and leapt from the balcony as Dracula turned to walk away only hearing the faintest screech fade further and further into the distance. Aleera soon came into the room that Abraham once stood in and stared in confusion "are you sure he shall keep to the task at hand my lord? he has been known to let his hunger consume him" she asked as she kept close to her master "I have good faith that he will not let us down my bride" he told her as they both stared out into the darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}×{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hours later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}×{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The pitch black night loomed over Castle Frankenstein as a young man hard at work continued to keep his word as he worked tirelessly to finish Dracula's project, Abraham appeared from the rafters up above the man "good to see loyal men in this world" he spoke gently as Victor jumped at Abraham's voice, searching from where it had come from "who's there?!" Victor called out before seeing Abraham leap from the rafters above landing in front of him making him fall backwards. "I'm..well...I'm the man that ensures your job goes as swiftly as possible." Abraham told him with a small sadistic grin which were stained with fresh crimson blood, this sent shivers down Dr Frankenstein's spine. Abraham looked on as the great doctor continued to work without falter.

 A few months had passed since Abraham arrived at Castle Frankenstein and despite the many hardships the doctor had to overcome and brand himself a grave robber he had completed his creation. the monster yelled aloud as it awoke from its eternal slumber "It's alive...It's alive...It's ALIVE!" Dr Frankenstein called out to the world before dragging his attention over to the window and running over to it finding out what the commotion was. Abraham was pleased with the results and remained high in the darkness knowing his master should be here soon. looking down at the stone bridge Victor was shocked to see the angry mob down below ramming the front gate of his castle which shook him to his very core knowing it would not take them long to breach the main tower. Victor slowly backed up planning to return to his creation before turning into Dracula himself "Success!" he exclaimed as the lightning burst loudly throughout the night sky, Victor gasped loudly being startled by him "oh! oh Count it's just you.." he sighed in relief as Dracula stared down at the mob in confusion "I was beginning to lose faith Victor...pity your moment of triumph is being spoiled over a little thing like..grave robbery" he stared back over at him as Victor began to run over to his trunk. "yes...yes..I must..I must escape this place" he called back over to him as Dracula glanced up Abraham and nodded over to him in which he understood and left in silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}×{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abraham landed next to the three brides of Dracula. Verona, Marishka and Aleera as they looked over to him "is it done?" Marishka asked as he cracked his neck "it's done, now we'll just have to wait for the signal from our master" he replied as he crouched near the edge, looking over the cliffside to see the forsaken land of Transylvania "what a disgusting place it has become...just a land of liars and thieves" he mumbled to himself as he noticed the mob making their way up the many stairs that led up to Dr Frankenstein. "and that's such a bad thing my monster?" Aleera asked him as she placed a gentle hand upon his firm shoulder blade "oh..its not so bad Aleera...I just see them as nutrition and that is all." he growled out with a light smirk as the other brides stared on at the two. suddenly Abraham and the brides watched as the monster was being chased by the unrelenting mob "what the hell?" Abraham muttered as he got ready to recapture the monster but suddenly found himself being held back by Verona "you heard our master, wait for his signal" she spoke in her usual demanding tone as Abraham fought against her "get out of my way"  he growled loudly as he threw Verona off from him and in that moment both Marishka and Aleera threw themselves at Abraham pinning him down as he transformed, shrouding himself a canvas of darkness and in that moment they all turned to the now burning windmill after hearing a load roar coming from the monster "WHYYYY!!!!???" everyone was completely shocked by this and couldn't move at all.

suddenly a loud screech tore its way through the land as it was accompanied by the sound of smashing glass, It was Dracula in his now transformed state and in that moment Abraham and the other brides followed suite, flying beside him as they approached closer and closer to the windmill as the angry mob now began to run away in fear. Abraham got closer and closer to the flames attempting to grab ahold of the monster however failing due to his wings getting caught and scolded by the flames. Abraham tried and tried again to grab ahold of the monster however time was not on their side and soon the whole structure collapsed, causing flames to explode in fiery catastrophe. Abraham landed before Dracula and the others and began to pull back the scorched debris, causing him to slowly fade back into himself as his body began to fall victim to the fire as Dracula came up beside him and placed a firm, calming hand upon his heavily burned shoulder "enough Abraham, the creature is lost to us" he spoke in a solum tone "however...you have proved to me that your willing to die and give your life for me and my brides and for that I say you are loyal to be my right hand in this war"he spoke In a soft tone, pulling Abraham away from the flames, allowing him to heal "war? against who?" he mumbled slightly, his form returning to his normal self "my war against God friend so please...save your strength for much more worthy foe."