Plans

Dream:
Horror and I sat in DreamTale going over the plan. "Alrighty I'll text Ink right now, hide behind the tree and wait for him to open a portal to his house and then.."

Horror:
I finished the sentence. "Wait for you guys to go in and follow in quickly and quietly?" Dream nodded and started to text Ink. I got up and then went behind the tree waiting.

Dream:
A Portal opened a few feet in front of me and I fakely smiled at Ink and he smiled and gave me a hand. I took it and he pulled me up into a unexpected kiss I pulled away blushing nervously. "S-so let's go to your place now Ink" I pulled him towards the open portal.

Ink:
I didn't mind that Dream pulled away, I moved with him. As I wrapped my arm around him and started walking into the portal with him. Dream and I headed inside.

Horror:
I went swiftly like a ninja through the portal before it closed. I watched as Ink and Dream went inside. I knocked on the door.

Ink:
Dream and I had just sat down on the couch and someone knocked at the door. Dream got up before I did.

Dream:
"I got it, you sit down Ink" Ink sat back down. And I opened the door and Horror walked in and we both faced towards Ink.

Ink:
I was confused and laughed a little and motioned for them both to sit down. "Hey Horror, what brings you by Buddy?" Horror shook his head and I frowned because Dream also didn't come sit down.

Horror:
"You and Dream are over, you bastard. I was told everything" I growled at Ink and clenched my fists. Ink just smiled at me and then glared at Dream. Dream just took my hand and stood close to me.

Ink:
"I see how it is." I stood up and put my hands on my hips and stared Directly at Horror. "You have to fight me for him first."

Horror:
I opened mouth and paused as dream tugged on me arm. "Dream: Come one Horror, let's just leave, don't fight h-" Ink Cut off Dreams sentence. "Ink: Shut up Drea!." My Anger began to rise and I looked at Dream and he was upset. I couldn't bare to hear another word from Ink. I looked directly into Ink's eyelights. "Shut up." I said in a chilling scary tone Ink started to get nervous I punched Ink knocking him unconscious and opened a portal to my house and Dream and I walked in. I closed it and smiled for approval from dream.

Dream:
Horror smiled like a puppy it was cute. I sighed and pulled him into a hug and kisses the top of his head. "Let's go eat I bet the food is ready." We went inside to eat.

~KillerSD23 Writing out~