CH:3~Kristoff convinced

Casually strolling down town side by side,Kristoff noticed something that confused the hell out of him.He tapped on Hans shoulder and pointed in the direction.Hans stopped and stared to.What the?They weren't supposed to be here.They snuck down a alleyway and Kristoff and Hans decided to follow.They kept following till they found them inside the Special elements tree. 

"We have not been been here in a long time.I kinda miss it and I specially disappointed that within 5 years the Sisters managed to split up the whole town whilst creating the Trees to Separate.They have no idea what they are doing."Claimed 'Censored'

"Afternoon 'Censored'  I am sure Elsa and Anna would be very pleased to see you again.Its been a while.Soon Elsa and Anna will with be here."After waiting 10 minutes the sisters finally arrived.

"Hi Hans why you called me and this ugly brat"The sisters said at the same time.They looked next to Hans and Kristoff and saw...

"MUM,DAD YOU DIED IN A CAR CRASH"They screamed out loud together looking at each other.

"Yeah well darling we found out someone was trying to kill us for a specific reason so we hired a person to fake our deaths.Worked out great and now they are dead because they died old age.But thing is you two kneed to restore Arendale back again other wise something bad will happen."Queen casually claimed.

"Like what?"Anna asked

" The other elements of nature will go against you for disturbing Mother Natures way of life.They will do anything to make nature go back the way.Elements never fight each other but you two as elements band together trying to destroy each other you must restore Arendale and become allies.If not everyone has to suffer."The ex queen worriedly said.

"Fine but it will take a long time."Elsa agreed for he people

"Ok I suggest a sleepover and you two can get to know each other also why you at it you might also think about how you are going to fix Arendale,Start with bigger problems first get them out the way then smaller problems."Ex King wisely claimed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TwistingTheTwistedTales...

Thank you so much for reading my books it means the world to me.I hope you enjoyed my book so far.Also do you think the sisters will fix there problems?Also if you have any book ideas just comment bellow.Also sorry if it's a bit short.I have a good idea for next scene.

Hope you have a great day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~