While I was watching some meaningless videos on YouTube, I got a notification from V-Live.

"TWICE STARTED A NEW LIVESTREAM"

I immediately clicked on the notification and it brought me to the livestream. I sat up on my bed as I waited for the livestream to load for me. 

Will she be in the livestream today?  I hope so.  I want to see her face once more..

After some time, I saw her once again on my phone screen. She was talking to the other members while she was answering some of the comments that ONCEs were sending in the live chat.  She looked so happy as always and I smiled as I saw her smile.

Her beautiful smile enraptured my heart like it always had. My heart was beating so fast like I just got done running a marathon.  She looked even more beautiful than the last time I've seen her.  Even after 6 years, she was still stunning and charismatic.

I hesitantly typed a message into the message bar, unsure if she'd even see my message if I sent it. Having nothing to lose with Nayeon, I just decided to go for it.  Pressing the send button, I anticipately waited for the small chance that one of the girls would read my question to you.

"Oh Nayeon-unnie, this message is for you." Dahyun said as she was the one reading the messages.

"What does it say?" Nayeon asked.

"It says 'Annyeong Nayeon, how have you been today? Have you been taking care of yourself?'" Dahyun said slowly as she read the question.

No way... my question was read out loud...

"Annyeong ONCE, I've been feeling wonderful today and yes, I've been taking care of myself. Thank you for caring. But you need to take care of yourself too, you know? Stay healthy and keep cheering us on!  Do it for me!" Nayeon happily said as she held up a little finger heart to the camera.

  But you need to take care of yourself too, you know?  Stay healthy and keep cheering us on!  Do it for me!"  Nayeon happily said as she held up a little finger heart to the camera

As much as I wanted to be happy from hearing those words that Nayeon said, I couldn't. Tears hit the phone screen as I laid my phone on my bed.  Replaying her words 'do it for me' stirred guilt in my body. 

The first and last time that she asked me to do something for her, I rejected it before she even finished her words.  I was too scared to even hear what she had to say that day. 

===

"Y/N, please understand.  Could you do that for me? I-"

"No Nayeon! I- I can't... you're just leaving me... you don't even know if.. if this'll work out..."

===

"Nayeon..." I muttered in my dark and desolate bedroom. 

My heart ached once again as I thought back to that night for the millionth time.  I stopped zoning out and picked up my phone once again. Luckily, I was just in time to hear their parting words before they ended the stream.