"ma'am lisa? ma'am!" the voice of hanbin cut through my lust fog brain and i thankfully welcomed it.

i cleared my throat and force myself to look away from jennie's tempting legs and collarbones and eyes and everything. i told them my thoughts about their presentation eventhough i didn't process half of it because i was busy eating up my wife with my eyes.

and as if it wasn't enough torture, jennie stood and walk near me. i was holding my breathe, waiting for what she's planning to do. she pick my empty plate but the fork slipped and made a noise on the floor. i took a sharp intake of breathe and when jennie leaned to pick the fork and i felt her bare breast behind her thin shirt brushing against the side of my arm. i stood like i've been burned.

"what are you doing?" i growled at her while scowling. she blinks and give me an innocent look.

"what? I'm just picking up the fork."

"you know exactly what i mean jennie." i grit my teeth, controlling my voice eventhough i know i got my audio muted.

she steps closer and i was taken aback when she push me back on my chair and straddle me. my eyes went wide at her action. my head whip on the direction of my laptop but jennie is quick to push it away from our view. she put her hand on my cheek and force me to return my attention on her. jennie's sweet smell invaded all my senses as she lean forward to my ears.

"why? are you affected?" she whispered in my ears and i grip the handle of my swivel chair to stop myself from grabbing her tiny waist.

it's been so long. it's been so fucking long since i had jennie's body this close to me. and i felt myself shaking with the effort of fighting the urge to touch her when that's all my mind and body is shouting me to do.

"do you want to touch me, lisa?"

jesus christ. i almost gave in when i heard jennie's low sensual murmur.

but still, i keep my hands to myself and told her, "no. get off me."

i think she wasn't expecting me to actually reject her because i felt her freeze on top of me. it didn't stop her tho, instead, she leaned closer, pressing her upper body on mine. a low growl slipped from my lips. i'm only holding onto a thin line. jennie is one hell of an irresistible woman. and she knows damn well how to use her assets to get what she wants.

"i know you don't mean that." she bit the side of my ear and i grunt absentmindedly. she took one of my hand and press it on her breast, my breathe coming in faster and shorter.

"touch me, lisa. please." she moaned and guide my hand lower, towards her underwear and i was too weak to stop her.

"i'm so wet for you." she purred before i felt the damp spot on her underwear. i think i let out an animalistic sound before something snap inside of me.

i stood abruptly, making jennie gasp. my hands wrap around her waist to support her as i dump her ass on the table. jennie lock her legs around my hips and i let my hand slip on top of her panties, all the while keeping my eyes on her.

"is this what you want?" she nodded and bit her lip. her eyes begging me to take her and i would be a saint if i can deny all of that. all of her.

i felt her smooth skin and then a patch of hair before my fingers made contact with something wet. i close my eyes feeling how drenched she is.

"christ. you're soaking." i groaned and move my finger up and down her slit.

"yes." jennie throw her head back as she moaned, her lower body following the strokes of my fingers. the smooth skin of her neck was too tempting so i leaned forward and suck on her exposed skin.