Chapter 2 - Amber

Hey guise! Sorry for not updating in a while... I had other things on my mind, but thanks for the 500+ reads!

- Joy  

_________________________________________________________________-

Well. That Jamie Girl was supposed to sit next to me, I saw her ticket. But NO she went to sit next to that Hayzel girl. Ugh I already don't like this girl.

I mean who does she think she is? Signing up for MY branch, winning over MY Dad, and stealing MY mission?

Umm no.

Like the only girl I dont hate here is Carmen.

I mean she hasn't tried anything and she's somewhat pretty.

But lets face it.

I'm obviously the most attractive girl here.

I have the hair, the face, the boobs.. the whole package.

Actually, I can't wait to land. I'll just seduce the guys and we'll have our job done.

I'll show Jamie.

" Hello this is your pilot speaking. Please fasten your seat belts because we are about to land. Thank you for flying American airlines." The dude cut off.

Well finally! My hair is starting to die.

I take my headphones out and pause my music, and clip my seat belt on. The 8 hour flight from Washington, D.C. To London was not very fun. Well wait , I did get to turn down at least 5 dates.

Oh the life.

I look over across from me and there are Hayzel and Jamie, bubbling about some their training, comparing skills , you know , the stuff that CIA agents discuss? Yeah well that.

"I've learned almost every self defense skill," Jamie says, her thick British accent flowing over her words, giving me a headache. " I always happen to graduate at the top of my class, but I'm not sure why."

Hayzel seemed genuinely surprised

"Really? I didn't peg you as a combat junkie... I see you as a technology specialist." Hayzel says uneasily.

What is her deal?  

What is she hiding?

I don't know if it was just me, but she sounded like she was struggling to be American ? Does that Make sense? Her voice kept slipping and I could hear an undertone of some other accent, but I wasn't sure what it was.

And she kept looking over at Aubrey, as if something was about to go down.

Why am I always in the dark?

I grabbed my purse from the seat next to mine and dug around in it for my lip gloss. I mean you can't seduce a boy with dry chapped lips. I adjusted my bra so that my boobs were pushed up to the limit.You know, It kinda hurts. But who cares? I look sexy.

Suddenly , I felt the pull of the gravity on the plane, we were landing. I clipped my seat belt on and popped some gum in my mouth. Pssh i don't want my ears to pop. Lol nah. I just LOVE gum.

In the seats in front of me, sat Carmen and Aubrey. Carmen was texting someone and Aubrey was fiddling with a rubics cube. Within 5 seconds, she had solved it. O EM GHEE WHAT A NERD.Haha. I could somewhat relate to. I like to text, she likes to text. That's it really. Idea time.

Should I talk to her now? 

Or should I wait until we get to our location?

Or should I just completely ignore her?

Maybe I should just give it a shot now.

Here goes nothing.

"Hey! I'm Amber!" I say, trying not to be to sappy.

"Uh...hey? I'm Carmen." she said, kinda suspicious like.

" OMG I LOVE YOUR NAME!" I squealed. Its true , Carmen is a nice name.

She laughed a little. " Thanks. I like your hair. That's a nice fishtail." She says, admiring my braid.

" Oh yeah, this thing. Thank you. I LOVE your nails! I just Love french tips!" I say, examining her nails.

"Thanks." She says simply, as if shes run out of things to admire about me.

"Who's are you texting?" I ask.

" Ah, just my brother, Nick." She says happily.

"Is he cute?"

" Uh.. I don't know he's my brother." She says back.

"Oh, right. Well Ill catch up with you later, when we land." I say, eager to get off of the plane.

" Okay." She agrees.

Through the whole conversation, I could see Aubrey studying me from the corner of my eye. She was very curious, I could tell. Curiosity is something that gets you in trouble.

I could see trouble written all over that girls eyes.

I'm going to have to keep an eye one her, I could tell. 

Something just isn't right here.

What if she figured it out?

If she did , I'm screwed.