Although Yu Jiucong is extremely talented, after all, he has not been able to compete with him for a long time after he has practiced ghost arts for a long time.

Thinking that Xie Yan was still in a drowsiness and could not be disturbed, Yu Jiucong's eyes gradually turned completely black, and the fingernails on both hands began to grow and turn black. 

All of a sudden, everyone saw countless evil ghosts coming from all directions, obeying his orders and swarming towards the national teacher. And go.

The little devil is difficult to deal with.

Although the power of these evil ghosts is not as strong as that of the national teacher, they are better than the number.

However, the strength of Dao Zun is very conceivable. The national division spreads beans into soldiers, and uses talismans to summon many ghost soldiers. Those ghost soldiers are specially used to restrain ghosts. When evil ghosts see it, those who can't escape are entangled in the chains of ghost soldiers. , go to the underworld.

The evil spirits retreated, and Yu Jiucong's pressure increased sharply. He was hit in the chest by the national teacher and vomited blood. Xie Sui hurried over to help him up, and was about to rush up to face the national teacher. His cultivation was separated from the national teacher. A gap, Yu Jiucong naturally couldn't watch him die, just when the national teacher's whisk was about to hit Xie Sui, he stretched his long sleeves and dragged Xie Sui behind him, but he was shot and flew out.

"You practice ghost arts with a human body, which is not tolerated by the world," the national master fluttered and looked down at Yu Jiucong, his voice was calm, "However, Taoism is all-encompassing, and the deity can't bear you to go astray but no one guides you. Go back with this deity, and this deity will help you get back to normal."

All the disciples of Taoism were impressed by the demeanor of the national teacher, Yu Lang frowned, it turned out that the ninth uncle actually practiced ghost arts secretly, no wonder he turned into that terrible appearance, the country teacher is really broad-minded, and hopes that after Jiu Shugong returns to the national teacher, he will yearn for the right path, instead of playing for the tiger.

Everyone thought that the national teacher was compassionate, but Xie Sui somehow felt a kind of malice in the eyes of the national teacher.

"You lied!" he shouted, "The yard in Hou's mansion was cast in spells to attract countless evil spirits. Why didn't you help Uncle Yu out of the predicament, but let him be occupied by evil spirits for more than 20 years!"

Naturally, no one cared about the words of a young man. The national teacher waved his sleeves and overturned him to the ground, took out the talisman, and threw it at Yu Jiucong with the power of Dao!

"Nie Chen!" A young ghost suddenly appeared beside Yu Jiucong, staring at the national teacher with wide eyes, "I haven't seen you for many years and you have become the national teacher of Dayao country? It turns out that you killed my whole family to plunder. Dao Fa?"

Who is this ghost? Why is the national teacher called "Nie Chen"? The national teacher doesn't seem to be surnamed Nie, right?

The talisman controlled by the national teacher was stagnant. He looked at Nie Ming like a charity, and said calmly: "This deity does not know what you said. This deity sees that you have not done any evil, so it is better to reincarnate as soon as possible."

How could Nie Ming go to reincarnation? Even though the face of the person in front of him was no longer young, he could still see that this was the person he had always wanted to see—Nie Chen!

He wanted to see Nie Chen, not because of missing, but because of hatred. Nie Chen was just a servant of his family back then, but because he coveted their family's inheritance, he used a strange magic technique to kill all of their family! For so many years, I have been wandering in the world, just to find him for revenge!

"Nie Chen, you murdered to take away my Nie's inheritance, and you did such a bad thing, so you're not afraid of Dao Ancestor's punishment from Heavenly Thunder?" Nie Ming was extremely angry, his grimace was a little distorted.

The national teacher obviously did not take his words seriously, saying: "The Taoist ancestor is on the top, if the deity really did such a devious thing, why has he never been punished by Tianlei, but became a Taoist and served as the national teacher? If you don't want to go to reincarnation, leave quickly."

As a Taoist, he cannot easily deal with a ghost who has never been evil in front of the world, Nie Ming is a good ghost, and no one in the Taoist sect can treat him easily. However, if Nie Ming is still entangled, he will invite the Yin Si to come and bring Nie Ming back to the underworld, forcing him to reincarnate.

"The reason why you can still enjoy the honor of Dao Zun and serve as the national teacher is because you have managed to grab the luck of others over the years, and you will avoid the divine might of Dao Ancestor if you have the blessing of heaven." A cold voice came from the courtyard. A blue robe appeared in front of everyone.

Its Xie Yan!

When did he show up? Why do they feel nothing?

"Brother!" Xie Sui shouted in surprise, but was stunned when he touched Xie Yan's deep and deep eyes. How could he feel that his brother had become more terrifying than that national teacher?

The viciousness that Yu Jiucong maintained in front of people disappeared immediately after seeing Xie Yan, and turned to look aggrieved, but he still asked with concern, "Ah Yan, how is your health?"

Xie Yan reached out and wiped his lips for him . The blood of the horns looked extremely gentle, but when he turned to face the national teacher, he instantly became extremely cold, without a word of nonsense, the Taoist power in his palm turned into a sharp sword, and he stabbed the national teacher straight!

The national teacher couldn't see Xie Yan's cultivation, thinking that he was just a brother without cultivation, but when Xie Yan made a move, he felt a very strong power, which was never the case since he became a Taoist. Enemy encountered!

Could it be that the rumored inheritance of the Xie family is really so powerful! It actually made a brother with a low cultivation base reborn, even beyond his decades of cultivation base!

His guess was correct, the jade token that Xie Yan got was indeed the real family heirloom, but this family heirloom was never opened until Xie Yan touched the wooden box.

The jade tablet contains the same Dao power as the Taoist cultivation base. All these Dao powers are passed on to Xie Yan, and there are countless Dao techniques in the jade card, but most of the Dao techniques cannot appear on this plane. A few superior Taoist techniques that can exist on this plane have been exhausted by mathematics.

Now his strength is no weaker than that of the national teacher. Xie Yan had some doubts, perhaps the reason why the "grandfather" left the jade token inheritance was for this day.

The national teacher sacrificed Fuchen to resist, but Fuchen was turned into dust by Xie Yan's Dao force, repeating the same mistakes of Tantai Yunfuchen. Everyone was shocked. This is the dust of the national teacher. Can the dust of the dignified Taoist be smashed so easily? Or, this Xie Yan's strength is already above Dao Zun? This is too incredible, right?

Yu Lang's brows were furrowed, his fingernails were pinched into the palm of his hand and he didn't notice. He stared at Xie Yan's figure knocking the national teacher to the ground, and suddenly a very complicated emotion appeared.

"Pfft!" A mouthful of blood spurted out.

"Ah Lang!" The brothers surrounded him one after another. A senior brother who was good at medicine checked his pulse for him and said in surprise, "Ah Lang, your mind is unstable now, and your body's Dao energy is disordered, hurry up and meditate!" As he spoke, he took out an elixir and stuffed it into Yu Lang's mouth.

After swallowing the medicinal pill and calming down, Yu Lang thanked him, and suddenly asked, "Senior brother, before going down the mountain, Master said that I had no fate in the world, but he was actually saying that I was too concerned about worldly affairs? I never listened to Master's teachings. I am now like this, just because I am not sure of the Tao, I am really at my own fault."

After spitting out a mouthful of blood, Yu Lang's mind became strangely clear. He is a cultivator, and it is his duty to kill evil ghosts, but he has been entangled by the mundane things again and again, and his mind has been disturbed by the affairs of the house. This result is what he should bear.

"Ah Lang, it's good if you can figure it out." Senior brother sighed.

Yu Lang got up and looked at the young brother who was imprisoning the neck of the national teacher not far away. He was no longer tangled and embarrassed, but instead gave birth to a kind of relief. Such a person is indeed not something that their Houfu can trap.

"Nie Chen," Xie Yan's expression was calm and his eyes were indifferent, "Let the world see how disgusting your body is under the protection of luck that you stole over the years!"

The movement here has long attracted the attention of all parties. The appearance of the teacher in the world can be described as a rare sight. The cultivators who are close to the Taoist talisman came quickly, and what they saw was not the scene of the national teacher showing off his power, but the national teacher being captured by a young brother. Trapped in a terrifying situation!

Tantai Yun and others, who had been watching the battle in the dark, saw that Xie Yan was so powerful that even his own master was easily caught by him. Hearing a younger brother shouting in horror behind him!

Tantaiyun seemed to feel something, and suddenly raised his head to look, ho! what is that! I don't know what Dao technique Xie Yan used, but a huge talisman appeared on the top of Master's head, and the talisman was like a vortex, madly absorbing the golden light from the master. These golden lights all appeared when the master was in retreat! What is Xie Yan doing?

Nie Chen was terrified and struggling, but found that he couldn't do anything at all. He could only watch the air luck that he had stolen for many years is rapidly disappearing. Nie Chen, who had lost the protection of air luck, naturally couldn't avoid the eyes of Dao Zuhui. He was like a dead fish. He was thrown to the ground by Xie Yan, and then, something terrifying happened!

For a time, countless ghosts appeared, clamoring to get into Nie Chen's body, and he was occupied by ghosts in an instant, and he became like a ghost, with countless ghost face sores on his face and body.

Only a person who has done a lot of evil will easily be occupied by a ghost and turn into a ghost face sore. However, a Dao Venerable suddenly turned into what he is now. It is conceivable that he has done many evil things!

They were shaking their heads and sighing when a layer of thunderclouds suddenly appeared in the sky. Everyone involuntarily stepped back and waited in shock.

After a while, a purple-black lightning bolt slashed from the cloud and landed on Nie Chen! This is the legendary Daozu punishment! This really can't be faked, so it is said, is the national teacher really doing a lot of evil, and it is difficult to write about it!

Tantai Yun and all the juniors were completely dumbfounded. The master was smashed into ashes by Daozu's thunder. This was enough to wake up the world. Their national master was actually a wicked person who couldn't even have reincarnation! Tantai Yun and all the juniors only felt chills down their backs when they thought of the master who looked like an immortal in front of them.

Xie Yan held the talisman full of golden luck in his hand and walked to Yu Jiucong. Yu Jiucong stared at him for a moment, his pale lips completed a pleasant arc, he was not as shocked as others, it seemed that in his heart, this person should be so powerful.

"Ah Yan, he just hit me so hard." The man frowned and grabbed Xie Yan's hand and pressed it against his heart, as if asking him to see if his heart was hurt.

Xie Yan took the opportunity to stick the talisman in his palm to his chest, and the golden luck contained in the talisman poured into the man's body.

Not far away, Yu Lang watched the whole process, and finally understood that it turned out that Ninth Uncle became that monster because of the chaos of the national teacher, and as a relative who is related to him, he avoided him and never thought about it. After saving him from the water and fire, in the end, only Xie Yan was willing to save him from the sea of ​​misery. He couldn't complain that he didn't care about Yufu at all, but firmly defended Xie Yan.

Cause and effect in the world, this is how it is.

Yu Fu owes a lot to the front, and it is understandable to bear the consequences.

Luck was originally a gift from Heaven, but now that he has returned to the rightful master, Yu Jiucong is the darling of Heaven, so his appearance has completely recovered, and his cultivation has soared. The fact that he cultivated ghost arts in the face of adversity has no evil intentions, and naturally he will not be rejected by the heavens.

The man who had regained his true appearance had handsome eyes and eyebrows, and had an extraordinary bearing. When he saw his own appearance in Xie Yan's clear eyes, he couldn't help showing a happy smile. A Yan is so good-looking, and only by his original appearance can he be worthy of him.

Nie Chen was dead, and Nie Ming regretted it. He bowed deeply to Xie Yan and said, "I should be reincarnated. I don't seek glory or wealth in the next life, but only peace and joy."

He was also in Nie Chen's bureau. The victim, Xie Sui was very sympathetic to him, and couldn't help but said with red eyes: "Then I won't be able to see you in the future?"

Probably because his obsession had given up, a gentle smile finally appeared on Nie Ming's face. He patted Xie Sui on the head, "If we have a predestined relationship, I will see you again. By then, you may have become a Taoist."