After receiving Yu Sheng's letter, Yu Lang was extremely angry. Although people in the Taoist school can't influence the heart of Taoism because of mundane things, their father and uncle were so insulted and bullied. End the cause and effect.

After getting the master's consent, he went down the mountain again and returned to Beijing. The brothers who accompanied him last time are still with him this time. Of course, they are on the surface to cheer, but the real idea is to get the best talisman from Xie Yan.

Everyone has their own thoughts and uses the magic talisman to quickly rush to the capital for thousands of miles a day.

After Yu Lang fed Yu Zheng and Yu Sheng the medicine pill, he came to the front of the Xie family's house under the leadership of the housekeeper.

Because Xie Yan has not woken up, the door of Xie's house has been closed all the time. Yu Lang, relying on his identity as a doorman, naturally couldn't pat the door and call someone in person, so the butler who was talking out of the air had to step forward and knock on the door with an embarrassed expression.

Xie Sui was woken up by such a big movement. He frowned and was about to open the door in the front yard when he saw Yu Jiucong with a gloomy expression, walking out of his brother's room, his clothes were windy and his eyes were cold. No one opened the door, and a group of young disciples in green robes came into view.

When the young disciples saw the tall and handsome Yu Jiucong, they were immediately confused. Isn't this Xie Yan's house? Who is this man?

That day Xie Yan left the Hou Mansion. The housekeeper had seen Yu Jiucong with his own eyes. At that time, he was surprised by the sudden appearance of an unknown man in the mansion, but now he has encountered it again. The Hou Ye is a lot more than that, but his face is too pale and his eyes are too scary.

The imposing Yu Jiucong appeared in front of everyone. 

Yu Lang didn't know him, so he frowned and asked, "I'm looking for Xie Yan, who are you?"

Yu Jiucong's gloomy eyes fell on Yu Lang, and on his pale lips, A strange smile evoked, "When you saw the elders, why did you have this attitude? Daoist disciples, but that's all."

"Who are you? Why are you so mysterious?"

Xie Sui, who was hiding behind Yu Jiucong, came out to taunt him at the right time: "You don't even recognize your ninth uncle?"

Ninth uncle! Yu Lang greeted Shangyu Jiucong's gloomy eyes, took a step back unconsciously, and the shadow of his childhood instantly hit his mind, is he Jiu Uncle? How could he be Ninth Uncle! Jiu Shugong clearly looks like a ghost!

"I'm looking for Xie Yan." Yu Lang turned his head fiercely and said to Xie Sui. No matter whether this man is Ninth Uncle or not, there is only one purpose for him to come here, and that is Xie Yan.

Xie Sui was supported by Yu Jiucong and made a face, "My brother is not here, and he has nothing to do with your Houfu, so you can go back and forth from where you came from."

"He humiliated my relatives over and over again, I will surely to tell him clearly!" If this matter is not resolved in time, his Dao heart will be affected, and it will be extremely difficult to advance in the future.

Xie Sui's eyes widened and he said dissatisfiedly, "You are so unreasonable! It was obviously your Houfu that bullied him first, but now you want to say that my brother is the bully! Yu Lang, you are so shameless!"

Yu Lang has never been reprimanded like this before. His fair and handsome face was instantly dyed with a layer of anger, "Then why did he beat his father and uncle to serious injuries for no reason? Why did he use a divorce letter to humiliate his father when he was seriously ill? He is also a Taoist, so he is not afraid. Daozu condemned it?"

"You are not afraid, what is there to be afraid of my brother?" Xie Sui snorted coldly, "We don't welcome you in our family, you hurry away!"

Naturally, Yu Lang would not give up easily, he turned to Yu Jiu Cong, suppressed the inexplicable fear in his heart, and said seriously: "Ninth Uncle, since you are in the blood of the Yu clan, why do you sit back and watch this matter, and even protect outsiders?"

"Unfortunately, I also have a causal relationship with the Yu clan. It's gone." Yu Jiucong didn't forget that the talisman that trapped him used the blood of his relatives, and Yu's family to him was no longer a kin, but an enemy.

Yu Lang didn't want to waste more than half a sentence, and he would rush in when he used his Dao strength. He thought that Yu Jiucong was just an ordinary person who had recovered his human form, while Xie Suixiu was still shallow enough to be considered a Daoist. If not, he must be able to rush into the yard easily and see Xie Yan.

Of course, not only has Xie Sui's cultivation made great progress these days, but in terms of Yu Jiucong's strength alone, these youngsters can't even beat them together.

Yu Lang was stopped by Yu Jiucong, and was about to take an angry shot when he heard a sound of sky-splitting not far away. Everyone couldn't help but looked up and saw a golden talisman swooping towards Yu Jiucong!

The tyrannical Dao force made Yu Jiucong take a few steps back. His gloomy eyes looked in the direction where the talisman was coming, and the corners of his lips curled slightly. It seemed that the person behind finally couldn't sit still. useless!

Ah Yan's consciousness is not yet clear, Xie Suixiu is still shallow, he can't hide any more, so under the eyes of the public, his sharp fingernails have a strong black ghost, and he stroked the talisman lightly, and everyone heard a cracked silk. Sound, seeing that talisman with tyrannical Dao force, was directly torn by the man's fingernails!

what is that! Black ghost? Is Yu Jiucong a ghost? But why does he have a body? Or is there an evil spirit occupying the man's body?

Daozu is on top! The young people all retreated far back, not daring to get close.

"Evil creature! If you don't hurry, capture it!" A powerful and powerful voice pierced through the sky and sounded like a dull thunder in everyone's ears. In mid-air, one person held a whisk in hand, with kind eyes and kind eyes, dressed in a white national teacher's uniform, and came quickly. Dao Li directly aimed at Yu Jiucong!

National Division! Even the national teacher was shocked! This Yu Jiucong must be a serious ghost, right? Unexpectedly, the Xie family would be in the company of Specter!

The Daoist disciples all looked up and watched the two fight hard, the golden light collided with the black ghost, almost causing the world to shake. The national teacher has been cultivated to the highest level of Taoism, and is one of the strongest people in the world.