Time To Wake Up

-Stiles-

Yesterday was the full moon, like every month Derek got the nightmare. It's always the same one, it's the memories that stuck with him about that day. I feel bad, it's always a hard time for him. He keeps blaming himself but he...he always forgets that he also saved my life that day.

I got up and start to put my clothe on, I reach for my red sweat-shirt when I feel something wrapping around my waist. I jump at the sudden touch but I turned my head to see what's going on and see Derek's sleepy face.

St:Good morning. I smiled at him as he let his head fall on my shoulder giving me a hug from behind.

De:Where are you going?

St:It's the end of summer break, I need to go back to school.

De:And you didn't wake me up first. He asked tightening his grip around my waist, pulling me even closer to him.

Having a werewolf boyfriend has it's up and down, and I can't really decide if him being so possessive over me is a good or bad thing.

I chuckle a little before kissing his temple and pat the hands that were resting on my waist signaling for him to let go. I could feel his hesitation but he eventually got off me, not without a small growl of disagreement. I grab my sweat-shirt and put it on. I then walk up to the bed where he was sitting.

De:Hey Stiles...you want me to- I cut him off with a small peck on the lips, I already know what he's going to propose

He gets really nervous whenever I need to go back to school, since the fire he developed heavy detachment issues. I love spending my time home cuddling with him during the night and the holidays but my freedom and education is also really dear to me.

St:Yes you can drop me in front of the school. I gave him another quick kiss before patting his head and mentioning for him to follow me.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him, I fell on his lap, my hands resting on his muscular chest and I simply looked at him with a confuse look. I opened my mouth to ask what he wanted but before I could utter a word he shoved his tongue inside my mouth. After the initial shock I closed my eyes and simply enjoyed the kiss. It was getting more and more heated by the seconds and he pinned me to the bed, my legs that where previously on his laps where now around them. Derek started attacking my neck with a tray of kisses and he nibbled gently on the soft skin around my ear.

St:Derek...you know this is not going to work right? After the words left my mouth the kisses stopped and Derek just looked at me. I need to go and even if you're really attractive right now, I say bringing my hand to his chest traveling it to his well defined abs, stopping just before his V. And that I would loooooove to do that with you, like I said, I have to go to school.

He pouted for a second before his face came back to an expressionless mask again, I know he didn't take it to heart but I still feel bad for leaving him. He sat on the edge of the bed

I sat up and crawled over to him. His back was facing me. I throw my arms around his neck and snuggle into his neck.

St:You know I love you Derek, you have the age to be in high school too...you decided not to, and I respected that so please, please respect my decision. I softly ask

De:I know...he sighed before getting up, he gave me his hand and I gladly took it. Com'on you're going to be late otherwise.

I smiled at his now genuine face and we started heading to his car.

_______________________________________