You must know that under the influence of evil spirits, Where can there be any tenderness to the world in the heart of the cluster? Only the person in front of him could made him take out a ray of tenderness from his already rotten heart, all of which were presented in front of that person, just so that Xie Yan could look at himself more.

Seeing that the man hadn't responded, Xie Yan couldn't help asking, "Does it still hurts?"

"It doesn't hurt," the pain caused by the medicinal pill had gradually disappeared. Yu Jiucong sat up from the couch and wrapped the piece of robe that Xie Yan had torn apart at will. "Let's go together."

Tantai Yun, who was aggressively approaching the courtyard, didn't know the situation in the courtyard. After his beloved Fuchen was destroyed by Xie Yan, he already had the heart of revenge, but it was a pity that the master was in retreat and could not be disturbed at will. A junior brother, rushed into the Hou Mansion to seek revenge for Xie Yan.

The two masters of Hou Mansion are now seriously ill in bed, Yu Zheng is still in a coma, and Yu Sheng can't get up again, so only the housekeeper leads the way for them, because Xie Yan knocked off his front teeth, he speaks in a leaky way, provoking a lot of people. The children are extremely contemptuous.

"That's it?" Tantai Yun sneered, "Indeed, that Xie family is only fit to live in this kind of yard."

He is the chief disciple of the national teacher, and has a very high status in the teacher's sect. He, without his command, opened the courtyard door with a wave of his sleeves, revealing a deserted and desolate empty courtyard.

Everyone rushed into the courtyard without even thinking about it. There were more than a dozen brothers and sisters, all of whom were Taoist disciples. Only Tantai Yun and two or three people were about to reach the Taoist training level.

Taoist, Taoist, Taoist. The more you go on, the more difficult it is to cultivate. To be able to become a half-step Taoist at a young age is already considered a very talented person. Tantaiyun's pride does not allow him to be beaten in the face without being beaten back.

With so many Daoist disciples and half-step Daoist masters added together, even if Xie Yan has reached Daoist master level, it is difficult to resist. What's more, it's absurd to think that a waste wood suddenly becomes a Daoist master! Tantaiyun sincerely believes that the reason why Xie Yan was able to destroy his whisk yesterday must be because of the superb talisman handed down by Xie's ancestors!

He did not believe that Xie Yan himself could have such amazing strength!

Of course, no matter what he thinks in his heart, he is now standing on the territory of Xie Yan and Yu Jiucong. How to play this game is naturally up to Xie Yan to decide - Yu Jiucong will only nod in agreement for him.

Tantai Yun, who originally wanted to hunt down his prey, didn't know that he was the prey who was about to step into the hunter's trap.

The courtyard door behind them slammed shut, and everyone looked back suddenly, and saw two good-looking ghosts, smiling and waving at them.

"Evil ghost!" After all, they are the elites of Taoism, and everyone is not a vegetarian. They were not frightened when they saw the two ghosts. Instead, they picked up their weapons and attacked the two ghosts!

But what they didn't expect was that the two ghosts suddenly disappeared in front of their eyes, and they could no longer find a trace. what's the situation? Even if the evil spirits move very fast, they can sense the evil spirits' breath, how could there be nothing?

Tantai Yun calmed down after being stunned. This feeling is very similar to when he used a whisk to test Xie Sui yesterday in front of the Hou residence. Therefore, he did not read it wrong yesterday! Xie Yan must have used some sorcery to cover up the whereabouts of the evil spirits!

"Xie Yan!" Tantaiyun's voice carried a trace of Dao strength, and rushed straight to the dilapidated door, "Today, this Dao wants to end the cause and effect with you!"

There seemed to be movement at the door, and everyone was about to cheer, but the door was blocked. When they opened it from the inside, they thought it was Xie Yan, but what appeared in front of his eyes was a ghost of a handsome brother. When he saw so many disciples, he seemed startled, patted his chest, tired of using it. The voice of the dead man said: "I said that I don't want to come out, but I have to push me out, it's really annoying."

"It's an evil ghost again!" The disciples offered their weapons one after another.

"Wait!" The guy twisted his slender waist and threw a wink at everyone, saying, "I haven't done anything bad, no, it should be said that the worst thing I've ever done is... Ah ah ah, why don't you let me finish!"