Xie Yan took out another pill. Just as he was about to stuff it into his mouth, the man suddenly opened his eyes.

The originally dark eyes have now turned white, and if they continue to recuperate, they may return to their normal appearance. 

Xie Yan paid no attention to the man's gaze, and directly reached out and squeezed his lips, watching him become much smaller. Fang Fang couldn't help showing a smile and shoved the medicine pill into his mouth, "You're quite cute like this."

There was never a mirror in Yu Jiucong's house, and he didn't know what he had become, so he raised his hand and saw that the black and long nails seemed to have become lighter and shorter, and his eyes couldn't help showing a hint of joy.

He has been used to the ghost appearance for more than 20 years, but he does not want to face Xie Yan with this appearance all the time.

But when Xie Yan praised him for being cute, the man felt overjoyed.

The medicinal pill melted in the mouth. Although it was not as painful as the first medicinal pill dissolved in the body, the pain still made people tremble. 

Xie Yanzhi felt distressed when he saw it, and comforted him: "You have been influenced by evil spirits for many years, even if all the evil spirits have been expelled from your body, your body will not be able to return to normal for the time being. I will practice more medicine in the future... ..."

His fingers were suddenly hooked, Xie Yan stopped, seeing Yu Jiucong's hand slowly covering his own, but he didn't dare to go further because of his anxiety, so he firmly clasped him tightly.

Yu Jiucong was stunned, looked at Xie Yan dumbfounded, and said, "You...Yu Zheng..."

It stands to reason that a married man can't be this close to other men, let alone two People are still in the same room for so many days. Before that, he was a monster and didn't care about those human relations at all. 

Now that he may become a normal person, and Xie Yan is Yu Zheng's second wife, he is not afraid of being ridiculed and scolded by the world, but what about Xie Yan? Does he deserve this condemnation? 

Moreover, it is unclear whether Xie Yan saved himself in this way just because he was kind-hearted or had the same intention of himself. After all, how many people can a monster like him love?

Yu Jiucong had to hesitate.

The medicinal pill worked in the body, and the man reluctantly shook Xie Yan's soft and slender hand and said firmly, "If you can break the talisman formation, it will depend on the dispatch in the future."

Xie Yan chuckled, "Okay."

"But," Yu Jiucong let go of Xie Yan's hand, lowered it to the couch, and continued, "Why did you marry into the Hou residence?"

Xie Yan was silent, because in the original plot, when Xie Yan was a child, his father asked someone to do the math for him. Marriage, but the fortune-teller is not good at learning and only knows basic Taoism, and the final calculated marriage actually points to Yufu.

So later Yu Zheng came to ask for relatives. Thinking of his childhood, he thought that Yu Zheng was the destined person. In addition, his family could no longer make a living. If he entered the Hou residence, he would not starve to death no matter how hard his life was. Xie Yan agreed. Join Houfu.

Of course, he didn't plan to tell Yu Jiucong about this, but said, "Even though you entered the Marquis Mansion by mistake, there may not be a way to escape..."

"Da!" Xiaoba suddenly reminded, "Someone is here, it's Tantaiyun! He is so shameless, he even brought a helper!"

Yu Jiucong was waiting for the next sentence, but saw Xie Yan suddenly get up and said, "Yesterday I fell in the face of the national teacher and apprentice, and now he brought people here, why don't we accompany them? Have fun?"

There are so many powerful evil spirits in the courtyard, if you don't take advantage of them, you will be sorry for the pain Yu Jiucong has suffered over the years.

Although Yu Jiucong has been attacked by evil spirits for many years, he did not do nothing during this period. Those evil ghosts are very powerful. When they forcibly occupy his body, some of their consciousness will also be digested and absorbed by Yu Jiucong. From the memories of those evil ghosts, Yu Jiucong has learned many powerful ghost techniques. Now that the evil ghosts have disappeared, he Then he has the ability to practice ghost arts, so as to be above all ghosts.

It may sound impossible to practice ghost art with a physical body, but Yu Jiucong's body is already different from that of ordinary people. Even if Xie Yan can use medicinal pills to restore him to an ordinary human appearance, it will only maintain his ordinary human appearance. The body is most suitable for practicing ghost art, but... if he cultivates ghost way, it goes against Xie Yan's way, will Xie Yan hate himself because of this?

A man who has been struggling in the mud for more than 20 years, this is the first time he feels extremely reluctant to give up on a person. It seems that all his ruthlessness has been subconsciously restrained in front of this person.