The ghost boy's eyes widened, "Can I really go out?" His eyes were expectant and frightened.

Seeing this, the ghosts couldn't help sneering in their hearts: This little devil is naive, how dare they believe the words of a cultivator, they never know what a wooden doll is used for! Presumably this person wants to subdue the kid, right?

"Don't struggle." After Xie Yan instructed, the golden light on his fingertips flashed, and he drew a rune between the ghost boy and the puppet.

This rune is a bit complicated. Xie Yan was trying it for the first time. He almost used up most of his dantian strength before the rune was completely drawn. He took out another drop of blood and blended it into the rune. Involuntarily was sucked into the puppet!

This person is really trying to conquer ghosts! All the ghosts retreated to the corner, shivering.

Xie Yan knocked on the puppet, "How do you feel?" 

A crisp voice came from inside, "It's very good! It's not crowded at all." The ghost boy obviously felt novel, and his voice was full of joy.

"I'll take you out now to see if you can succeed." Xie Yan and Yu Jiucong looked at each other, carrying a small puppet, Dao Li wrapped his body, and walked towards the courtyard door.

Since Yu Jiucong said that the talisman formation here is useless to those who have Dao strength, then a small puppet with his Dao strength and blood should not be hindered.

Seeing this, all the ghosts crowded in the yard, wondering what the result was.

Yu Jiucong stood under the porch and watched Xie Yan leave the yard step by step, stepping out of the yard door. Mo Ran's eyes ooze out a few strands of reluctance. 

Will he come back for me again? ...Will he be gone forever?

Inexplicably felt a little sad in my heart, the man stared at Xie Yan. Xie Yan suddenly turned around, the eyes of the two met, and their hearts moved slightly.

Raising the puppet in his hand, Xie Yan showed a handsome smile, "Talk to the ghost friends." 

The excited voice of the ghost boy suddenly entered the ears of the ghosts, "I really came out! I am so happy! Thank you. The Taoist priest took me out! Woohoo."

"Then I need you to do something for me now, will you go?" Xie Yan cast a spell to release the ghost boy in the puppet.

The teenager's eyes were red, and before he could react, he heard ghosts in a yard chatter: "I'm willing to go! Let me go!"

They have been trapped in the yard for a long time, and they really want to go out for a stroll and then go back to Samsara.

The ghost boy is not stupid, he immediately promised: "What? I will do it if I can!"

Xie Yan whispered a few words to him, the ghost boy nodded again and again, and the naughty youth appeared in his eyes, "I will definitely complete it! "

Watching him go away, Xie Yan put the puppet into his arms. He was not worried that the ghost boy would take the opportunity to escape. After all, his puppet was his ghost, and he couldn't escape even if he wanted to.

"Da, can he do this well with his weak appearance?" Xiaoba frowned and worried.

Xie Yan smiled, "You don't think he's been devoured by other evil spirits for such a long time, do you think he's still be weak?"

Xiaoba: "It makes sense."

The people who had been paying attention to this yard in the dark immediately went back to report the news.

Yu Sheng, who was drinking lotus seed porridge, heard the news. In surprise, the spoon fell into the bowl and the porridge water splashed on his hands. "No!"

How is this possible? Xie Yan is not a legend about the great power of the inedia period. He hasn't eaten for several days, but he doesn't see any hunger at all? Because Yu Jiucong is already a ghost, he basically does not need to eat, so no one has ever delivered meals to that yard. 

So how did Xie Yan survive? Even if he can endure hunger, he is actually nothing at all in the face of a terrible grimace day and night?

Why did everything go so wrong with Xie Yan?

"It's true that he wasn't injured," the servant continued, "but the strange thing is that he stood outside the yard for a while, and then went in again."