They watched as Huang Fu just touched the door, only to see a flash of golden light, Huang Fu suddenly shattered, but the door was not damaged at all.

This is a high-quality talisman that I finally bought from Shimen Futang with money! The young man who contributed the yellow talisman suddenly had a pained expression on his face. The top-grade talisman can only be made by a Taoist master with profound Taoism and talent for drawing talismans. 

This is really not a Chinese cabbage that can be picked up everywhere on the road!

However, such a high-grade talisman was broken so easily...

Seeing his dejected expression, the other brothers and sisters had to comfort them one after another. After all, they also felt the pain. 

Yu Sheng didn't understand the preciousness of the talisman, so he only asked, "How is it?" 

Yu Lang didn't answer Yu Sheng's words.

In their cognition, the only thing that can shatter the talisman paper is the more advanced talisman except for the Taoism performed by the people in the Taoist sect and the grievances of the evil ghosts.

The brothers nodded solemnly, "That's right."

Their actions were naturally caught in Yu Zheng's eyes. He thought for a moment and said, "Xie Yan is a descendant of Dao Zun after all, so it's not surprising that there are one or two talismans in his hand." 

After all, Except for the Xie family, no one knows what Xie's inheritance is.

However, what can make that person jealous must be extraordinary.

Just as the few were about to return home, the door of the main courtyard suddenly opened, and a slender figure in a plain Taoist robe appeared in the courtyard. At that moment, Yu Lang felt as if he had seen a senior Taoist teacher in the teacher's door. This is also incredible!

Goodbye Xie Yan, Yu Sheng's heart is full of resentment, his fingernails are clasped into the palm of his hand without knowing it, every time he sees this face, he can't wait to tear it apart!

To be honest, as a nobleman of the Hou family, he didn't need to care about the appearance of a run-down household. But the man he loves has said that he prefers Xie Yan's elegant color! Yu Sheng has a bright appearance, which is exactly the opposite of what he loves, so how can he not hate it!

Originally wanted to let Xie Yan enter the house and then slowly spar with him, but I didn't expect that this Xie Yan was completely different from the cowardice and bullying of the past, it was like a different person! He thought about it, and finally concluded that Xie Yan must have been disguising before, just to covet the wealth of the Houfu! This shattered house has such a deep scheming!

Not caring about Yu Sheng's resentment, Xie Yan's indifferent gaze fell on the young man who just used the talisman, and said, "Is there a blank talisman and cinnabar on him?"

His appearance is really outstanding, the young man couldn't help but blushed slightly and nodded, "Yes, yes."

Xie Yan's light and pleasant voice sounded again, "You just got that talisman, what's the price?"

This kind of high-grade talisman is not Money can buy it! If he hadn't been begging, how could he have gotten it? But even if he vomited blood again in his heart, he could only keep his face calm, and said sadly: "At least, one hundred taels of silver."

"Wow, Da, the fulu industry is simply huge profits! Da, why don't we If you open a Talisman store, you will definitely be able to make a lot of money!" Xiao Ba excitedly rubbed his fingers on his shoulders.

Ignoring its whimsy, Xie Yan continued to ask, "How much money do you have on your body?" 

The young man was born into a wealthy family, and he never lacked silver taels. Facing Xie Yan's face, he whispered uncomfortably, "Five, five. One hundred taels of silver notes."

Xie Yan stretched out his hand, "Give me cinnabar and five pieces of talisman paper."

The palm in front of him was jade-white and lustrous, and the fingers were long and fair. The young man was in a trance, and immediately took out the talisman paper and cinnabar from his sleeve. But he was stopped by other senior brothers, "What are you doing? If he asks you to give it to you, you willingly gave it to him?"