Samurai Showdown!

Dan, Ace, and Y/N were at a table as they hand a couple of cards on their hands.

Dan: Aha! There's no way you can beat this! Watch and cry!

He places his cards down as he had a full house.

Ace: *chuckling* Sorry, Dan. I've been watching the cards and I was right.

He says while placing his cards down and had a straight flush.

Dan: Argh, I was so close!

Ace: Looks like you lose. Again.

Y/N: Hey.

The two look at him as he unceremoniously places his cards down and had a royal flush.

Ace and Dan: What! That's impossible!

Meanwhile, the Mira, Marucho, Baron, Julie, and Runo were watching them from another table.

Baron: Woah... They do take their cards seriously.

Dan: Whatever! This game is kind of dumb anyway. The only card that matter to me are ability cards.

Drago: I must admit, even I am craving a good brawl.

Leonidas: I agree, I just know that my next opponent better pray to not get messed too badly.

Ace: Guys, we're all going crazy but let's keep in check.

Y/N: Yeah... I know... We must be careful.

He said while slumped down on his chair.

Suddenly, a digital screen appeared in front of them as it showed Klaus.

Klaus: Good morning, fellow brawlers.

Dan: Klaus?

Meanwhile, Kato was on the roof of the house as he was cutting overgrown branches from the roses. He then sees a shine from behind him and turns around to see a little girl coming out of a portal before it closes.

 He then sees a shine from behind him and turns around to see a little girl coming out of a portal before it closes

Girl: Is Baron here?

Kato: And who might you be?

Back with the brawlers.

Klaus: So how are things since your return to Earth.

Marucho: Not great...

Mira: The Vexus took the Subterra and Aquos energies from us.

Klaus: Are you serious...?

Dan: Don't worry, pal. They won't be taking anymore from us. How're you holding up in Vestal?

Klaus: There's been no trace of them here since your departure, so it would seem our theory about luring you away from Vestal was correct. Please be careful, everyone.

Y/N: Do not worry, we won't take anymore risks with the remaining energies.

Klaus: Good. Oh, before I forget. Baron.