Elfin On the Run!

Zenoheld and the Vexus were on the throne room.

Zenoheld: Of the six attribute energies, we have successfully obtained two of them. Unfortunately, Pyrus, Darkus, Aquos, and Ventus still elude us. What are your plans to fix this situation?

Shadow: Isn't it obvious, sir? I smacked down two brawlers by myself with no problem, so it should be me.

Hydron: Please, you hardly made it back. If you're anxious to battle again. You should take some backup with you.

*Time skip*

A city was in flames as a brown dragon was facing a robotic dragon. It is then revealed to be inside a movie screen as the brawlers were inside a big theater inside Marucho's home.

Dan: That's the way!

The dragon then fires fireball at the robot as it destroys it.

Dan: Man, this movie is awesome in the big screen! Hey, Drago, how about those monster moves, huh?

Drago: Huh, movies always exaggerate. I can do better.

Marucho: I don't know, Drago, that monster was pretty tough.

Ace: It's just a movie, but if you're worried, Percival can take him.

Baron: Yeah! And Nemus would take him too!

Shun: But not as fast Ingram could.

Y/N: Please, we all know the combination between Leonidas and Pantherine could take that down in a matter of seconds.

The boys of the group then started to argue over what bakugan could defeat the monster easier.

Meanwhile, the girls were on the row behind them as they sigh.

Runo: This is why I hate watching monster movies with these guys. It always ends in an argument.

Julie: I swear, they'll give me a headache.

Mira: It's really not their fault. They just have a lot of energy because they're suck in here. Boys get frustrated when they can't battle.

Dan: Man, after seeing that, I'm just itching to battle against those Vexus.

Elfin: Me too! This hiding sucks. I say we go look for some Vexus to throw down. Sorry, I know it's not ladylike to say so, but I'm just so frustrated of sitting around! I'm no scaredy cat, I'm fierce like a tiger! Let's just see one of those Vexus try to take me down. I don't care who it is. Hydron, Shadow, Lync, it doesn't matter, I'll knock them down! 

Preyas: Stop it!

Marucho: What's wrong, Preyas.

Preyas: She's talking crazy that's what! None of us are afraid of the Vexus, but that doesn't mean we can be irresponsible and go around picking fights! As keeper of the Aquos attribute energy, Elfin needs to be more responsible!

Leonidas: You're the least qualified to talk about responsibility.

Elfin: Are you calling me irresponsible?!

Preyas: Hard head is more like it! Just because you've evolved doesn't mean you're indestructible. You young ones are so cocky.

Elfin: Cocky?! Just because we're not afraid to fight like you old folks?! You've got some nerve, Preyas!

Preyas: I might be older than you, but that doesn't mean I can't brawl circles around you.

*Time skip*

Elfin was flying around the halls of the house.

Elfin: That know it all Preyas really gets under my skin! I was just trying to boost team morale... Hard headed?! I'm not hard headed, I'm totally calm!