Beta City Blues.

Y/N, Dan, and Baron were out in a dessert night.

Dan: Are we back?

Nemus: The color of the sky, the smell in the air, the power rising... We're back home.

Apollonir: Yes. We're back in New Vestroia.

They heard Apollonir's voice from above.

Drago: Apollonir.

Apollonir: With the return of Drago, the perfect core is once again stable. But Ne Vestroia is far from out of danger. The ambition of the Vexus must be crushed.

Dan: You can count on us, right guys?

Baron: Right!

Y/N: First we should find the others.

Dan: Yeah.

*Time skip*

Y/N, Dan, and Baron find the resistance's base before entering but don't see anyone.

Baron: Ace? Shun? Marucho?

Dan: Where are they?

Leonidas: It looks like no one's being here for days.

Y/N: Let's check.

He activates the console before typing on the keyboard as a digital map appeared in front of them with a red dot on one of the cities.

Y/N: Looks like they've gone to Beta City.

Drago: That makes sense.

Dan: Yeah, Drago. I bet they've gone to destroy the dimension controller. I say we follow them and give them a little backup. Let's show those Vexus what we got.

Meanwhile, inside a Vestal base of operations, Spectra Guss, and Lync come out of an elevator and see the rest of the Vexus waiting in the room.

Myline: Spectra. So, you've decided to grace us with your presence.

Guss: That's right. We had a little bit of help from one of the six ancient warriors.

Shadow: Too bad. I thought you were stuck on that garbage planet for good.

Lync: Nice to see you too.

Spectra: Any news, Myline?

Myline glares at him for a moment before her eyes landed behind them where she saw Mira.

Myline: What is she doing here? You fool, that traitor has no business being here. Explain now.

Spectra: Mira Fermin has joined the Vexus.

Myline: Have you forgotten what happened with that masked freak?

Spectra: Accept it, or else.

Myline: What?

Spectra: Isn't that right, Mira.

Mira: He's right.

Mira: *thoughts* All I want to do is to find out what Keith is doing...

Shadow: Smart move, Fermin. The Battle Brawlers Resistance is... history

An image of Shun,Marucho, and Ace inside in capsules appeared and Mira's eyes widen.